Update: Kam Out, Sowell Quest, Rawls on track for Week 11

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
hawks85":2gf5n56d said:
SoulfishHawk":2gf5n56d said:
Nope, not gonna' lose on Monday, and not gonna' lose to a rookie QB at home when Philly gets to town.
I Agree, We Are Due For A Big Game. When We Play The Pats Next I Don't Know If We Will Win That One. I Am Pretty Sure They Wont Blow Us Out. If Our O-Line Can Gel By Then And Rawls And Kam Are Back Then We Have A Great Chance Of Winning. Like The Old Saying Any Given Sunday. I Cant Stand The Pats It Would Be Nice To Go There And Blow Them Out.

What Is With The Capitalization?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1gbd3a1p said:
hawks85":1gbd3a1p said:
SoulfishHawk":1gbd3a1p said:
Nope, not gonna' lose on Monday, and not gonna' lose to a rookie QB at home when Philly gets to town.
I Agree, We Are Due For A Big Game. When We Play The Pats Next I Don't Know If We Will Win That One. I Am Pretty Sure They Wont Blow Us Out. If Our O-Line Can Gel By Then And Rawls And Kam Are Back Then We Have A Great Chance Of Winning. Like The Old Saying Any Given Sunday. I Cant Stand The Pats It Would Be Nice To Go There And Blow Them Out.

What Is With The Capitalization?

I'm not sure, but it's mildly annoying.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":389n1yef said:
You know this is the guy most people were drawing comparisons to Kenny Easley and Ronny Lott not long ago, right? It's hyperbole of the highest nature to call someone like that "soft as butter."

Kam ain't soft, but he is broken.

We now know why he held out and why the front office didn't give in. They both knew his chronic hip issues was going to cause all sorts of injuries like this one. Kam isn't right, and he's never going to be right for entire seasons again.

Hopefully he can get back this year and help, cause he's still the leader and tone setter on defense. But this is it, he's not back next year. No way Pete and John give him even what he's making now to continue down this road of frustrating injuries missing major time every year.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3c2iuwro said:
Seahawk Sailor":3c2iuwro said:
You know this is the guy most people were drawing comparisons to Kenny Easley and Ronny Lott not long ago, right? It's hyperbole of the highest nature to call someone like that "soft as butter."

Kam ain't soft, but he is broken.

We now know why he held out and why the front office didn't give in. They both knew his chronic hip issues was going to cause all sorts of injuries like this one. Kam isn't right, and he's never going to be right for entire seasons again.

Hopefully he can get back this year and help, cause he's still the leader and tone setter on defense. But this is it, he's not back next year. No way Pete and John give him even what he's making now to continue down this road of frustrating injuries missing major time every year.

I agree 100%

Its sad, he's a fan favorite, and truly a beast but his body is on the rapid decline.

jblaze

Reaction score
Kam is DNP at practice again today.

He's not going to make it for Monday. Missing game 4 this year.

Next year he counts 8.1m against the cap with 1m dead money @ 29 years old after taking a beating on that body since entering the league at age 22. 7 years as a battering ram will take it's toll.

I think he will play next year but we also draft a SS in the 4-5th round to groom as his replacement. McCray is good but he'll be 29 also and we need a thumper at the robber position.

Take a good look at this defense because we've probably got this year and next before they start to fall off due to age and wear/tear.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Top five players on the Seattle defense in no particular order:

Richard Sherman
Bobby Wagner
KJ Wright
Michael Bennett
Cliff Avril

jblaze

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":wv7n7b91 said:

Richard Sherman
Bobby Wagner
KJ Wright
Michael Bennett
Cliff Avril

No Earl Thomas, really???

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
jblaze":30vg2ws5 said:
CodeWarrior":30vg2ws5 said:

Richard Sherman
Bobby Wagner
KJ Wright
Michael Bennett
Cliff Avril

Rly.

jblaze

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1zjiq45g said:
jblaze":1zjiq45g said:
CodeWarrior":1zjiq45g said:

Richard Sherman
Bobby Wagner
KJ Wright
Michael Bennett
Cliff Avril

Rly.

Then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Latest posts