UPDATE: Sebastian Janikowski signed

hedgehawk

Reaction score
We can actually try 50+ field goals with him. Couldn’t do that with Walsh. Feel like it’s an upgrade overall.

Atradees

Reaction score
We have always had great running backs.

Kickers? Not so much. Hope he still has the distance.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Is 40 even old for a kicker? He's younger than Brady, I think. Same age at least. But hey, another reason to come on here and bitch and moan, so............... :2thumbs:

rcaido

Reaction score
Who cares if he is old...His head isn't damaged beyond repair like Walsh. He's a true veteran that wont be shaken after a miss or two.

jeremiah

Reaction score
I would have him in a Fantasy league this year, I would say he is top 5 right off the gitgo.

kf3339

Reaction score
He is up there in age, but so what?

I only care if he can kick a FG without choking. My bet is he can do just that, and not miss from within 50 yards. If he can hit a few from more than 50 we have a winner!

King Dog

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1r9zxh1o said:
That is one term for it.

Another would be: stupid

Very interesting. I assume you were there for his workout. Care to share the details?

Decimation

Reaction score
This is an incredibly good signing and I’m impressed that our front office took a chance on this. I have a feeling most of us will be happy with what he brings to the table. He didn’t have the best year last year. However, I think he will do a great job for us this year.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/984903953170092032[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BigWalt71/status/984952166279499776[/tweet]

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
With his signing do they treat it like Walsh last year and not bring in any competition? I still don’t understand why there was no competition. I doubt they use a draft pick on a kicker but hopefully an undrafted FA comes in to give it a try.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Atradees":36o627dv said:

Completely disagree with this. Always had great running backs? How about the last 2 years? Julious Jones??! There have been a handful of great backs over the years...Curt Warner, Shaun Alexander, MarShawn Lynch.

There have also been a few good kickers over the years...Norm Johnson, Efren Herrera, John Kasay, Todd Peterson, Stephen Haushka. I categorize a good kicker as one who doesn’t make my sphincter pucker up whenever he attempts a kick.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":104czzbm said:
With his signing do they treat it like Walsh last year and not bring in any competition? I still don’t understand why there was no competition. I doubt they use a draft pick on a kicker but hopefully an undrafted FA comes in to give it a try.
You mean like Jason Myers, the ex-Jaguar whom we've already signed for competition?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":34xv3u2q said:
That is one term for it.

:sarcasm_on: Yeah, the front office must be stupid, whatever. Everything they do sucks, well at least that seems to be your constant view. :sarcasm_off:

Care to suggest who else they should have signed?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1llql5qj said:
TwistedHusky":1llql5qj said:
That is one term for it.

:sarcasm_on: Yeah, the front office must be stupid, whatever. Everything they do sucks, well at least that seems to be your constant view. :sarcasm_off:

Care to suggest who else they should have signed?

.....Or could have signed at this moment as they are all available???? :sarcasm_off: :stirthepot:

chris98251

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1qep84ub said:
Atradees":1qep84ub said:

Completely disagree with this. Always had great running backs? How about the last 2 years? Julious Jones??! There have been a handful of great backs over the years...Curt Warner, Shaun Alexander, MarShawn Lynch.

There have also been a few good kickers over the years...Norm Johnson, Efren Herrera, John Kasay, Todd Peterson, Stephen Haushka. I categorize a good kicker as one who doesn’t make my sphincter pucker up whenever he attempts a kick.

Chris Warren, Ricky Watters, John L Williams, Derek Fenner, all played very well, David Sims, Sherman as well some may not have been Great but good or very good.

Latest posts