UPDATE:Sherman lobbying for LOB to be on the cover of Madden

Hawknballs

Reaction score
raisethe3":23aq9w39 said:
^^^Ugh, I don't like the cover a bit. Why is Maxwell wearing blue instead of white? Can't they get all the members to wear one same color uniform.

P.S. Oh, they gotta add the name "L.O.B." somewhere on the cover. LOL.

it's just a mock up by ESPN that would never be used, and not in the style of the madden covers at all.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
raisethe3":1jugr97p said:
^^^Ugh, I don't like the cover a bit. Why is Maxwell wearing blue instead of white? Can't they get all the members to wear one same color uniform.

You do realize that that is just a mock up from espn. And litterally has no bearing whats so ever to EA Sports. Even if they decide to go with the LOB, they will still make a new cover.

You dont need to get your panties in a wad.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hawknballs":378s9rm2 said:
now it's confusing, I follow the "Richard Sherman Softball Game" on facebook and they just posted:

Huge news regarding the Madden cover!
bit.ly/1ksJCPp

but its just a link to the same blog post that is dated the 6th. They are either a week late, or as misled as the rest of us, or that post was edited today with the new info.

nevermind. they deleted that post.

chris98251

Reaction score
Once they approve it and they will or Sherm will rant all over them they will do a shoot or get stills of them to background a photo. I get a feeling this will break ground for EA and the cover.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Cartire":2acyo1ag said:
raisethe3":2acyo1ag said:

You do realize that that is just a mock up from espn. And litterally has no bearing whats so ever to EA Sports. Even if they decide to go with the LOB, they will still make a new cover.

You dont need to get your panties in a wad.

You do realize that I wasn't taking this seriously right son? Damn...get a hold of yourself...