Vancouver, BC Seahawks Bar?

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
Tical21":31i93wwu said:
So the games aren't normally aired locally on Sundays? I'm going to have to be in Surrey one of the weekends coming up, and was hoping to just watch the game on TV, but now am thinking that may be a problem.

Most Hawks games are shown on Canada's Sportsnet or TSN, and Vancouver's basic cable, includes all of the Seattle major networks , Kiro, Q13, King, Komo.

Hockey Night In Canada (Sat ) is a big deal and they usually try to schedule eastern teams for the first game (4:30pm PDT) and western teams for the late game ( 7pm PDT) so the Canucks rarely play on a Sunday morning (10am) or afternoon ( 1pm) so no conflicts

bubbrubb

Reaction score
I have worked in many of the bars downtown. library Square is you best bet. Others will play it, but you might have to negotiate sound. Thats the real problem. But as someone mentioned, Library square is a great spot.

CANHawk

Reaction score
CDN_C_Hawk":2tg9fmzb said:
Tical21":2tg9fmzb said:
So the games aren't normally aired locally on Sundays? I'm going to have to be in Surrey one of the weekends coming up, and was hoping to just watch the game on TV, but now am thinking that may be a problem.

Most Hawks games are shown on Canada's Sportsnet or TSN, and Vancouver's basic cable, includes all of the Seattle major networks , Kiro, Q13, King, Komo.

Hockey Night In Canada (Sat ) is a big deal and they usually try to schedule eastern teams for the first game (4:30pm PDT) and western teams for the late game ( 7pm PDT) so the Canucks rarely play on a Sunday morning (10am) or afternoon ( 1pm) so no conflicts

yeah dude, pretty much all of metro vancouver gets a ful slate of Seattle TV and has for ad long ad i can remember.

hell, thats why im a hawks fan to begin with, they were the team i was guaranteed to see on TV every week. don't worry, youll see the hawks on sunday from surrey. guaranteed.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2qag10wh said:
Yeah, that was my bad. Just regular season games.

Unless you're a Chinese robot, how do you even make that mistake? I hate hockey until Seattle gets an NHL team andeven I know the season just started.

-SH

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
CANHawk":3q76ymdw said:
CDN_C_Hawk":3q76ymdw said:
Tical21":3q76ymdw said:

yeah dude, pretty much all of metro vancouver gets a ful slate of Seattle TV and has for ad long ad i can remember.

hell, thats why im a hawks fan to begin with, they were the team i was guaranteed to see on TV every week. don't worry, youll see the hawks on sunday from surrey. guaranteed.

Yup, the thing I find funny is in Alberta its full of Spokane TV/news.

Latest posts