Video of Potential OC

getnasty

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":uvpuzhla said:
LOVE this guy's passion, energy, and the absolute electric positive energy in the way that he carries himself and interacts with his players. You can tell that he's both positive and uplifting ... and yet that he's not going to put up with any crap. He's not going to settle for any less than the best from everybody. He reminds me of a young Pete Carroll in a lot of ways ... which I believe is part of what makes him so attractive.

Absolutely DeFelippo as our OC would make me very excited. The one thing that I found myself going (Ehhhhh, I don't know if in the end he's going to be our guy) was how he pointed out that he grew up with the Eagles. The Eagles have been his team since he was young. He was an Eagles fan long before he was a part of the organization. That stuff means a lot. I think that carries some weight. Definitely pursue him for sure. Absolutely the Hawks shouId. I know that money and opportunity talks (and sometimes $$$ can speak quite loudly) ... but I just kind of wonder if some of that hometown guy stuff may mean that at the end of the day, he ends up staying in Philly.

Only problem for him is it's Peterson 2nd year, and he might have two other ahead of him in Philly. He'll want a HC job more then staying in Philly and the best way to do that is become a OC. I could we him coming here, being successful and leaving all within a year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":3laewkcr said:
LOVE this guy's passion, energy, and the absolute electric positive energy in the way that he carries himself and interacts with his players. You can tell that he's both positive and uplifting ... and yet that he's not going to put up with any crap. He's not going to settle for any less than the best from everybody. He reminds me of a young Pete Carroll in a lot of ways ... which I believe is part of what makes him so attractive.

Absolutely DeFelippo as our OC would make me very excited. The one thing that I found myself going (Ehhhhh, I don't know if in the end he's going to be our guy) was how he pointed out that he grew up with the Eagles. The Eagles have been his team since he was young. He was an Eagles fan long before he was a part of the organization. That stuff means a lot. I think that carries some weight. Definitely pursue him for sure. Absolutely the Hawks shouId. I know that money and opportunity talks (and sometimes $$$ can speak quite loudly) ... but I just kind of wonder if some of that hometown guy stuff may mean that at the end of the day, he ends up staying in Philly.

He may use this position or be able to use the OC position here as a larger point on his resume' to bump him up to the next level of head coach. That would give him options later to go back home to Philly in a better position.

This has been a very interesting off season.....and it has only just begun.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":16au9cm2 said:
I liked him until I saw the flat billed hat....

Ha. Small side story, I have a friend who is a high school baseball coach. First thing he does-the first practice of every season-is line them up and walk down the line bending all their bills.