View of Training Camp from the water?

Raey

Reaction score
Hi there! Does anyone have any insight on what the view of Training Camp at the VMAC is like from the water? Family is coming into town and bringing the boat, I'm trying to decide if it would be best to go to the berm and watch it like usual, or if being out in the water would be more fun! Thanks!

The Radish

Reaction score
Raey":3glgdkcz said:
Hi there! Does anyone have any insight on what the view of Training Camp at the VMAC is like from the water? Family is coming into town and bringing the boat, I'm trying to decide if it would be best to go to the berm and watch it like usual, or if being out in the water would be more fun! Thanks!

First off Welcome to Seahawks.net.

I've never been there but from pictures and comments from other members you need a pretty tall boat as I believe the fields are above the water level quite a bit.

:les:

OP
OP
R

Raey

Reaction score
Awesome! That answers my question perfectly! Thanks very much, guys!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
If you have a pirate ship, climb the mast and stand in the crow's nest.

Family members could trade off every half hour. :th2thumbs:

Nateruw

Reaction score
I'm really suprized not that many boats visit the practices. Last couple of years it's been pretty wide open. You can't really see much, but hey, its summer in Seattle people and any excuse to get out on the water should be good enough, let alone training camp. I'm guessing this year we will see an upward trend in attendance, followed by some regulation next year as soon as it starts to pop off.

I wonder if they could rig up some floating bleachers since camp is all sold out...

zhawk

Reaction score
maybe it was designed so no one could spy.