Viewing Question for Monday Night Football

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Is the game also broadcast on local TV stations in addition to ESPN? I'm in Ellensburg and cut the cable so I don't have ESPN anymore. I was out of country for the last Monday Night game and watched online so I don't know.

If anyone knows, that would be great.

Thanks,

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
No you need cable, or a way to shoop into the ESPN app on your phone, laptop or smart TV.

Find a bar or friend's house.

acer1240

Reaction score
Not sure, but worst case get the yahoo sports app. It's free and actually very good streaming quality.

OP
OP
Vaclav44

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers, guys. I guess I'll be watching at my father in law's place then!

Go Hawks!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I have ESPN so it's not been an issue for me, but I have gone into my NFL app to look up a stat or whatever a few times during MNF and noticed it's been streaming through that app, so it wouldn't hurt to make sure you have the NFL app downloaded to your phone and try there. It's at least a back up option in case you can't get it elsewhere.

I don't live in an NFL market, but I have heard that there is usually a local station for the teams playing MNF that do air the games locally, but I can't confirm that personally. I'm sure there are people on here that can confirm which Seattle station airs the game and then you can see if that's something available to you.

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
I believe ellensburg is in the local market so it should be on a local channel.

OP
OP
Vaclav44

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Interesting. I looked at the TV listings online and they don't show the game being broadcast in the 'Burg. I'm thinking it should be. Maybe the listings are not accurate or up to date. I've got options either way, home on my big screen TV or at my father in law's on a slightly smaller screen.

OP
OP
Vaclav44

Vaclav44

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":35k37m2q said:
https://titantv.com/airings/5997768/Monday-Night-Football.aspx?eventid=1459051188&channel=7&channelid=14373&contenttype=6&major=0&minor=0&hdcapable=1&context=cee128ff-2cdc-4601-ae2a-9647836b7839

Ask and ye shall receive!

Thanks Kitsap!

Latest posts