Vikings and Falcons are this year's new NFC ballers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1tgrmlw3 said:
Not buyin the Vikings as being a juggernaut.

The Falcons needed our own defense to mess up several plays to stand a chance.

the vikings have beat some turds.

The Titans aren't good.
The Packers are obviously in trouble; the vikings barely beat them
The panthers are a 1-5 football team with a crappy defense, and 9 of the vikings points were D/ST scores
The giants are not good
the texans are not good

five not good teams.

I'm not saying either team is bad, they are near the top. But neither team scares me at all and the vikings are overrated. Their D is very good, their offense is mediocre at best.

And who exactly have the Seahawks beaten that is so impressive to you? I know the Rams absolutely manhandled the offense. Two wins against the 49ers and Jets....most likely 2 teams that will be picking top 5 at the end of the year....BARELY beating the Dolphins 2-4 dolphins with a last heroic drive to win the game AT HOME. I mean ya Seahawks have been so impressive :roll:

I dont know how anyone can OBJECTIVELY look at who the Vikings have played vs who the Seahawks have played and come to the conclusion the Seahawks have had a harder schedule

I dont think anyone is crowning the Vikings as a huge juggernaut but they havent lost and that D is outplaying any other D right now and the offense is doing what it has to. Bradford is 2nd in the entire NFL in QB rating with like 109 or something

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
And just like that, the Falcons are 4-3 and look pretty average. I never bought into them. They're still a soft finesse team.

I know the Vikings lost, but I still think they are for real. I'm not sure if they are "superbowl for real," but that defense can carry them. But in the end, I don't see Bradford going head to head and beating the elite teams, and unless they get AP back, I don't think they can get by with their current running game.

NFC looks pretty wide open, but I think we are the clear #1 team in the conference, similar to how NE is the clearly the best team in the AFC.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
The Vikings have no offense.. literally none and today was a much more typical Bradford game... They will be 10-6 at best .

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1ter7jcj said:
The Vikings have no offense.. literally none and today was a much more typical Bradford game... They will be 10-6 at best .

Look at us. You can say the same for us. The Vikes had a bad game, it happens. To say they'll finish 10-6 is overreacting to one loss. They're a good regular season team, I just think the offense will let them down when it matters most, the playoffs.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2qv9uahr said:
Ambrose83":2qv9uahr said:

Look at us. You can say the same for us. The Vikes had a bad game, it happens. To say they'll finish 10-6 is overreacting to one loss. They're a good regular season team, I just think the offense will let them down when it matters most, the playoffs.

I put this in chat today..people on this forum crowing about how the Vikings dont have an offense...look in the mirror...these teams are exactly the same team. Both offenses are god awful and they might have the worst olines in the entire league

I think its clear to me that Dallas is the best team in the NFC RIGHT NOW....we will see how that shakes out when they play the Eagles next Sunday Night though

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":30pc240d said:
Hawk-Lock":30pc240d said:
Ambrose83":30pc240d said:

I put this in chat today..people on this forum crowing about how the Vikings dont have an offense...look in the mirror...these teams are exactly the same team. Both offenses are god awful and they might have the worst olines in the entire league

I think its clear to me that Dallas is the best team in the NFC RIGHT NOW....we will see how that shakes out when they play the Eagles next Sunday Night though

We really are similar to the Vikings. The main difference is the QB. Russell is simply the better QB. But both teams have shaky offenses, poor OLines, and great defenses. Neither team can run the ball like they used to in previous seasons. And now I guess you can say both teams have kickers who have shanked last second field goals.