Visits Tracker

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":1vp2jtlk said:
Wide receiver Dez Stewart -- 6-0, 203 -- stood on his numbers from Toledo's pro day, where he ran indoors and on FieldTurf. He did the 40-yard dash in 4.41 and 4.47 seconds. He had a 36-inch vertical jum and 10-foot-2 broad jump. He did the 20-yard short shuttle in 4.30 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.0 seconds. Stewart looked really good in the pro-day workout and has a visit scheduled with the Seattle Seahawks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... h-seahawks

Thanks. I will add him later today. I should have time and resources today to create a spreadsheet and revisit some sources.

12thman.garydrake

Reaction score
No V. Butler plz. Not in early rounds at least. Butler lacks heart. You can see it in how he finishes plays. Im glad we're taking a look at the german wr. Dont know anything about him but im hearing good things.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
ivotuk":1me6s1yq said:
It's been a whirlwind for Moritz Boehringer since his pro day. Last week, he was in Kansas City, Minneapolis and Green Bay for team visits. On Monday and Tuesday, he spent time getting to know the Rams in Los Angeles. On Wednesday, he will fly to Seattle to visit with Seahawks officials.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... rs-vikings
Further intrigued. Mo!

I enjoyed listening to his interview. There's something genuine about his demeanor. Cool how he's talking excitedly about the game and favorite players... that he can talk about the game like a fan as well as honest about himself, too. That's refreshing. Seems to check a good attitude box.

I wonder if the story of this kid, athleticism and potential high ceiling of a prospect like this will be too temping for the Seahawks to resist. They've demonstrated, of all teams, the willingness to draft players they like higher (reach, if you will) to make sure they get their guy.

I wonder also how much teams weigh the idea of potentially an entire country joining a fanbase (buying gear, etc.) as they consider such a prospect that's got a lot to like despite the lack of competition and other factors that amount to some risk.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
McGruff":ti234f22 said:
TeamoftheCentury":ti234f22 said:
Wide receiver Dez Stewart -- 6-0, 203 -- stood on his numbers from Toledo's pro day, where he ran indoors and on FieldTurf. He did the 40-yard dash in 4.41 and 4.47 seconds. He had a 36-inch vertical jum and 10-foot-2 broad jump. He did the 20-yard short shuttle in 4.30 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.0 seconds. Stewart looked really good in the pro-day workout and has a visit scheduled with the Seattle Seahawks.

Thanks. I will add him later today. I should have time and resources today to create a spreadsheet and revisit some sources.
:th2thumbs:

Hey, do you (or any other draft detective) :sherlock: know/read anything regarding the Seahawks presence at the Penn St Pro Day? Anyone know if they were looking at anyone in particular? Or, just merely having a general presence there? (I was looking at some O-line drills on a PSU blog, scrolled down and saw a Seahawks rep at the pro day.) I haven't seen anything connecting them to interest in a specific PSU player. There's a couple of good ones, though.

http://www.centredaily.com/sports/colle ... 29082.html

pcbball12

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":97soblpf said:
McGruff":97soblpf said:
TeamoftheCentury":97soblpf said:

Hey, do you (or any other draft detective) :sherlock: know/read anything regarding the Seahawks presence at the Penn St Pro Day? Anyone know if they were looking at anyone in particular? Or, just merely having a general presence there? (I was looking at some O-line drills on a PSU blog, scrolled down and saw a Seahawks rep at the pro day.) I haven't seen anything connecting them to interest in a specific PSU player. There's a couple of good ones, though.

My guess would be to see either Austin Johnson (big nose tackle) or Jordan Lucas (super SPARQ'd up S)

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":126y4og8 said:
McGruff":126y4og8 said:
TeamoftheCentury":126y4og8 said:

I would suspect they are looking at the three defensive linemen, Austin Johnson, Anthony Zettel and Carl Nassib. All have glowing strengths and glaring weaknesses. Johnson is a pure nose tackle. He's not overly athletic, but is stout and bullish. Zettel is a favorite of mine, but I suspect he's too much of a tweener even for the Seahawks. he's not strong enough to play inside, and he doesn;t have the length to play outside.

Nassiv has got to be the most intriguing, though. He's got the length and size they covet, and is coming off a hugely productive season. Really unproven though.

pcbball12

Reaction score
McGruff":1gn4nur9 said:
TeamoftheCentury":1gn4nur9 said:
McGruff":1gn4nur9 said:
TeamoftheCentury":1gn4nur9 said:

I would suspect they are looking at the three defensive linemen, Austin Johnson, Anthony Zettel and Carl Nassib. All have glowing strengths and glaring weaknesses. Johnson is a pure nose tackle. He's not overly athletic, but is stout and bullish. Zettel is a favorite of mine, but I suspect he's too much of a tweener even for the Seahawks. he's not strong enough to play inside, and he doesn;t have the length to play outside.

Nassiv has got to be the most intriguing, though. He's got the length and size they covet, and is coming off a hugely productive season. Really unproven though.
Ah, yes forgot about Nassib and Zettel. Seeing those 3 make it enough to at least make an appearance to a pro day. Wouldn't be shocked if they had some interest in S Jordan Lucas either.

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
Good call on Jordan Lucas as well. He had an outstanding proday, and while watching Nassib and the other Lion's linemen earlier, he really stood out. #9 in the secondary,.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Some repeats in this list, but some names I'm not familiar with.

- DT Vernon Butler visiting the Seahawks on 4/11. (Rapoport)
- TE Hakeem Valles worked out for Seahawks on 4/11. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Daniel Braverman had a private workout with the Seahawks. (Getlin)
- RB Tyler Ervin met with Seahawks at his Pro Day. (Pauline)
- A workout ran by Tom Cable was held for German Ifedi. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks may have interest in OL Joe Dahl and OL Josh Garnett. (Condotta)
- Seahawks have shown interest in RB Derrick Henry. (Chase Goodbread)
- Seahawks like OL Rees Odhiambo and C Marcus Henry. (Pauline)
- Seahawks have shown interest in OL Torian White. (Pauline)
- TE Terenn Houk to be worked out by Seattle. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks visited with DL Jonathan Bullard. (Condotta)
- Seahawks have visited with LB Christian Fench. (Condotta)
- Seahawks visited with CB Rashard Robinson. (Condotta)
- SS Will Parks was brought in for a visit. (Pauline)
- OL Lene Maiava visited with Seattle. (Pauline)
- CB Blake Countess met with the Seahawks at his Pro Day. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks were on hand for WR Paul McRoberts Pro Day. (Jim Thomas)
- RB Zac Brooks spoke with the Seahawks at his Pro Day. (Dan Hope)
- WR Dez Stewart had a pre-draft visit with the Seahawks. (Brandt)
- The Seahawks held a private workout with OT Justin Murray. (Owczarski)

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/4/12/114 ... ss-the-nfl

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":5xygzjuj said:
Some repeats in this list, but some names I'm not familiar with.

- DT Vernon Butler visiting the Seahawks on 4/11. (Rapoport)
- TE Hakeem Valles worked out for Seahawks on 4/11. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Daniel Braverman had a private workout with the Seahawks. (Getlin)
- RB Tyler Ervin met with Seahawks at his Pro Day. (Pauline)
- A workout ran by Tom Cable was held for German Ifedi. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks may have interest in OL Joe Dahl and OL Josh Garnett. (Condotta)
- Seahawks have shown interest in RB Derrick Henry. (Chase Goodbread)
- Seahawks like OL Rees Odhiambo and C Marcus Henry. (Pauline)
- Seahawks have shown interest in OL Torian White. (Pauline)
- TE Terenn Houk to be worked out by Seattle. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks visited with DL Jonathan Bullard. (Condotta)
- Seahawks have visited with LB Christian Fench. (Condotta)
- Seahawks visited with CB Rashard Robinson. (Condotta)
- SS Will Parks was brought in for a visit. (Pauline)
- OL Lene Maiava visited with Seattle. (Pauline)
- CB Blake Countess met with the Seahawks at his Pro Day. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks were on hand for WR Paul McRoberts Pro Day. (Jim Thomas)
- RB Zac Brooks spoke with the Seahawks at his Pro Day. (Dan Hope)
- WR Dez Stewart had a pre-draft visit with the Seahawks. (Brandt)
- The Seahawks held a private workout with OT Justin Murray. (Owczarski)

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/4/12/114 ... ss-the-nfl

Hope fully today I will have a spreadsheet.

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
Really excited to do some digging on some of these guys.

TE Hakeem Valles is a former WR who played the last two years at TE. He's smallish but very athletic.
OT Justin Murray has the freaky frame you want at OT. For those who want to know his TEF is 2.7
CB Sean Davis has everything we want . . . except arm length?

titan3131

Reaction score
McGruff":3mimu0r4 said:

TE Hakeem Valles is a former WR who played the last two years at TE. He's smallish but very athletic.
OT Justin Murray has the freaky frame you want at OT. For those who want to know his TEF is 2.7

Gosh McGruff
TEF is so last week...

What's his wTEF

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
titan3131":2apcu66z said:
McGruff":2apcu66z said:

Gosh McGruff
TEF is so last week...

What's his wTEF

Grrr . . . Someone keeps moving the goal posts.

I'm not convinced TEF, or WTEF for that matter, is the right formula for defensive linemen, and especially not LEO linemen. But even for DT'S I suspect quickness (10 yard) and agility (ss and 3 cone) would play a bigger role.

Time to do some roster research.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Can add Reggie Ragland to the list.

Jared Stanger ‎@JaredStanger
Reggie Ragland to visit with Seattle. Shoulder shrug.
2:29 PM - 14 Apr 2016

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
pcbball12":sx198f8c said:

No need and not a good fit if we had one.

pcbball12

Reaction score
McGruff":17jb8qgz said:
pcbball12":17jb8qgz said:

No need and not a good fit if we had one.
Was just pointing out it looks like he is coming in for a visit. Although, I actually really like Ragland. Think he could play SAM in our scheme. Don't even think he will make it to 26 but if he did I could see the fit at SAM. Not my first choice by any means but I can see why the interest. Tough football player.

Latest posts