Visored Seahawks

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawkaholic":mrmfzovw said:
Lol good thread! Turbo looks pretty sweet in the black visor also
600Hi res 7996692 crop exact
bilde

XkiA u4  400x400

Are these the droids we were looking for????

blue 22

Reaction score
looks like sherm and lane are joining the visor party... Jeremy Lane and Richard Sherman! @StayingInMyLane @RSherman_25 #Seahawks #BingHawks pic.twitter.com/uD4zbmV1gP

BtlzTrlCIAMlkYp

253hawk

Reaction score
Well there's nothing to stop players from using tinted visors in practice, they just need medical clearance for regular season games.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":3miwici9 said:
I have to go with Kam hands down. The way he does that stiff intimidating strut staring back at some guy he just blew up as he walks away is priceless.

Kam's strut is badass. Along those lines, does anyone know what he calls that fist-to-hand thing he does? It puts me in the mind of "iron sharpens iron" but I haven't heard an official explanation from Kam.

sturg78

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":ac24logg said:
oregonhawkfan":ac24logg said:
I have to go with Kam hands down. The way he does that stiff intimidating strut staring back at some guy he just blew up as he walks away is priceless.

Kam's strut is badass. Along those lines, does anyone know what he calls that fist-to-hand thing he does? It puts me in the mind of "iron sharpens iron" but I haven't heard an official explanation from Kam.
I always thought it was a hammering type motion. He was the hammer.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
To be honest, at least half of what makes the visor awesome is knowing the player behind it is a badass tough-as-nails dude.

Our guys that wear the visors fit the bill admirably.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
The visors remind me of Robocop.

Anyway for me Beast, Clem and Kam.

What's funny is this is totally a guy's version of "Who wore it best".

OH HAI GUYS LES COMPARE JERRRRZZEEEEEESSS!!!!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
sturg78":1zd77vjd said:
HawkAroundTheClock":1zd77vjd said:
oregonhawkfan":1zd77vjd said:

I always thought it was a hammering type motion. He was the hammer.
Makes sense. He's like a blacksmith, pounding and pounding until the object of his focus is flattened. BAM!