Vote for your Player of the Game (Week 1)

Vote for your Player of the Game (Week 1)

• Russell Wilson (258 passing yards, 63% completions with a TD and INT, overcame ankle injury to throw

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Doug Baldwin (92 receiving yards, seven first downs, and the game-winning TD)

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Christine Michael (66 rushing yards, 4.4 ypc, converted critical 4th and inches on final drive)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Thomas Rawls (58 combined rushing and receiving yards, including dragging defenders)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K.J. Wright (team-leading 11 tackles and a sack)

• Michael Bennett (six tackles, four pressures, a QB hit, and a sack)

• Cassius Marsh (four tackles, a couple pressures, a big special teams tackle, blocked field goal, and

Votes: 52 60.5%
  • Other

• Total voters

Tical21

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":305v385a said:
Optimus25":305v385a said:
Wow. I didn't even think it was worth conversation in light of Doug's game. Wow. Differing opinions abound.

From the fourth down conversion to the touchdown and all the awesomeness in between, that was a L if Baldwin wasn't around.
(Patting myself on the back, there's actually a dumbass YT video of it even) I asked my TV party friend who he thought RW was going to lean on going into that last drive. He turned the Q back to me and the answer was an emphatic "Watch this. Baldwin, big-time!"

RW both started and ended his game targeting that guy.
I don't usually do the transvestite parties until after the Rams game.

StoneCold

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":1tc5f3uu said:
Optimus25":1tc5f3uu said:
Wow. I didn't even think it was worth conversation in light of Doug's game. Wow. Differing opinions abound.

From the fourth down conversion to the touchdown and all the awesomeness in between, that was a L if Baldwin wasn't around.
(Patting myself on the back, there's actually a dumbass YT video of it even) I asked my TV party friend who he thought RW was going to lean on going into that last drive. He turned the Q back to me and the answer was an emphatic "Watch this. Baldwin, big-time!"

While I understand Marsh getting some votes he hasn't earned mine. Great one time performance, but ADB does it game in and game out. Come one people! I am a brother in arms with ADB. (yes I'm kind of getting a man crush)

The Breh

Reaction score
StoneCold":2zdttx3m said:
LeftHandSmoke":2zdttx3m said:
Optimus25":2zdttx3m said:

While I understand Marsh getting some votes he hasn't earned mine. Great one time performance, but ADB does it game in and game out. Come one people! I am a brother in arms with ADB. (yes I'm kind of getting a man crush)
So now body of work affects your MVP of this ONE game.
Baldwin was the easy offensive MVP, Marsh played the best game of his life. He literally couldn't have done more than that.

mrt144

Reaction score
The Breh":2h1rnt2d said:
StoneCold":2h1rnt2d said:
LeftHandSmoke":2h1rnt2d said:
Optimus25":2h1rnt2d said:

So now body of work affects your MVP of this ONE game.
Baldwin was the easy offensive MVP, Marsh played the best game of his life. He literally couldn't have done more than that.

Yeah, we're not validating the guys career off of one game. Who was the best in this game? This specific one.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Never thought I'd ever be voting for Marsh as player of the game for ANY game. Marsh has always been the guy who just couldn't get there, always a step late and an arm tackle short. Especially in the pass rush.

The blocked FG was huge, of course, but more impressive was seeing Marsh actually get home vs Tannehill and run him down and strip the ball using his brains and anticipation and timing.

Marsh has been a stud on special teams for a while and kept that end up as well.

Latest posts