Wade Phillips to the Rams

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":ue0lwzpc said:
If all the crap going on wasn't I would be more concerned, Phillips is good, but he needs his personnel, on offense a new system and new coach etc will take a bit to sink in, year two or three I would be more worried.

I think maybe you should be concerned faster.

Largent80

Reaction score
RedAlice":3u7que3u said:
Largent80":3u7que3u said:
Regardless of who the Rams hire, they have Goff at QB...LOL

Plus all the draft picks they gave up to get him will not help them in any way.

Donald will end up languishing on a bad team for his entire career.

I know it's fun to say, but as far as this year's draft goes - the Rams are only missing Round 1. The picks are from last year.

Rams are picking high up in the other rounds.

Your Goff hatred has become quite adorable as well.

I actually love that he plays for the Rams because it means the Hawks interception totals will increase.

Reaction score
RedAlice":2l3f6xm3 said:
Nice take, thanks Hasselbeck. I didn't watch him in college, but I think he had a tough situation last year, so still waiting to see how he is.

I liked what McVay addressed re: Jared and Cousins in his presser.

I'm hoping they bring in a Vet or two on the WR group.

Not expecting miracles, but hopefully the team is a little more competitive next year, which makes our division more fun.

I also hope McD goes to the Niners and make them more competitive as well.

I think Jared has a hell of an arm tho. He has potential, the game will slow down a little for him next year! I don't think he will be an all pro but if he can get some of the mental part down and get some more weapons. With that arm n if they get that line fixed so they can get Gurley going they could be a dangerous offense in the future.

silverandgold

Reaction score
Aw man! I really wanted him to be the DC for Seattle as a replacement for Quinn, after seeing his broncos crush the panthers on the SB and the pats of the AFCC, i was hoping that we could reignite our Legion of Boom with his skills. Kris Richard is great for helping to make our LOB but he is not good compared to Quinn. Now that he is DC for the rams ugh.

Smellyman

Reaction score
kobebryant":24iwy9hz said:
Rat":24iwy9hz said:
kobebryant":24iwy9hz said:
Big fan of Wade, both the coach and the personality. Still kinda miffed over how Bills ownership went over his head to start Rob Johnson over Doug Flutie in the playoffs.

I've never seen a fan base split on anything more than the Johnson vs Flutie debates that tore Bills fans apart. It was insane.

Insane is a great word for it.

I was a child, and this was way before message boards of this extent, but I remember just thinking how ridiculous it was. Putting politics over winning in the damn playoffs.

I don't think fans were split. Flutie was playing light years better than Johnson. Owner just wanted to see his investment play.