Walker Injured again.

stang233

Reaction score
Well this kid is a stud. Starting off the season rocky. Adam says he was limited with a groin today.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Now it all makes sense. What the hell is wrong with these players? I can't believe professional athletes can be hurt like this. They haven't played a game
That's how freaking blessed we were to have #24.
That's why I was excited about both picks. Lately it feels like we're always snake-bitten with RB's, so it was nice to see us nab 2 quality RB's even though we had Walker and Dallas. It's kinda getting predictable at this point for 1 or more in the RB room to be injured.

Scout

Reaction score
There is are reason why teams are hesitating towards paying RBs big bucks and why most teams rely on a committee approach. Walker is on a rookie deal and there is plenty of depth so no rush for him to be out there. That is why drafting a RB every year is a must as the position sees a lot of churn every 3-4 years.

olyfan63

Reaction score
RBs and DBs. We are well stocked at both.
Hawks lost SB49 for running out of healthy, capable cornerbacks. Pete remembers vividly and painfully.
Never lost a SB due to running out of healthy RBs, but easily could have.

irfuben32

Reaction score
Hawks lost SB49 for running out of healthy, capable cornerbacks. Pete remembers vividly and painfully.

I remember seeing Marcus Burly being listed as inactive and thinking that was a bad move.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Figured that groin was still an issue. Take a few extra weeks and let Charbs carry the load.

*I have both on my fantasy roster, had a feeling Walker was still getting over that injury, haha.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

Ah, but the Seahawks were bounced in the playoffs multiple times since XLIX because they ran out of healthy RBs.

AnimeAmore

Reaction score
There is are reason why teams are hesitating towards paying RBs big bucks and why most teams rely on a committee approach. Walker is on a rookie deal and there is plenty of depth so no rush for him to be out there. That is why drafting a RB every year is a must as the position sees a lot of churn every 3-4 years.
The time to stop paying big 2nd contracts was 20 years ago. The time to stop drafting any RBs in round 1 was when the CBA was changed years ago to make 1st rounders highly paid. Any team that didn't get the memo years ago deserves all the failures they get.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He is listed as limited participant in yesterday's practice in this injury report from Seahawks.com.

kidhawk

Reaction score
He is listed as limited participant in yesterday's practice in this injury report from Seahawks.com.

According to today's report he is good to go Sunday. Adams and McIntosh are out with Witherspoon and Lewis are questionable. Everyone else is good to go

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ah, but the Seahawks were bounced in the playoffs multiple times since XLIX because they ran out of healthy RBs.
Not doubting, but could you list a couple instances where that happened?
I was so focused on SB losses I glossed right over playoff losses impacted by RB deficiencies.

Hawks Super Bowl losses where in-game injuries a primary factor in loss:
SBXL, SS Marquand Manuel goes down, Stealers + refs take advantage of his absence
SBXLVIII, Jeremy Lane goes down, Cliff Avril goes down, Patriots take advantage of both absences.