Walker injury

seabowl

Reaction score
Apparently, Pete said after the game that Walker could hardly move. An oblique injury is a tough injury to have. I would say he is almost definitely out next week and it’s questionable for when he will play again. Charbonnet did well but hell if he goes down, this team is completely screwed.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Pete said the injury is "legit"

Translation: he will be out awhile.

knownone

Reaction score
Of all the weeks to lose Walker, it's against the Niners.

I like Charbonnet as a change-of-pace back, but our run blocking is atrocious, and Walker masks a great deal of those struggles upfront. Losing him will be tough to overcome. But next man up. Let's see what Charb can do.

rcaido

Reaction score
Can we still get Penny back? Maybe ask the Eagles to kindly release him.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
His return is most likely excellent in the timing department. Excited to see what he’s got. Been talked up a lot. Hope he at least meets expectations. Whatever they may be.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Had one before.. hurt like hell, whole side was bruised, applied DMSO on it.. 2 days later.. all healed.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What was added to the DMSO?
Nothing, it just took all the swelling out and was good as new. I think I got it from swinging softball bat.. at first I didn't know what it was, then kept playing at a tournament. after one swing, it started to swell and hurt, all I could do was lay down and suffer the ride back home. next day, it was bruised red and purple, applied the stuff and in a couple of days it was gone..IDK.. that was my experience. I use it for everything, it's crazy how well it works and it's organic.