Walker Injured again.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Sounds like he was given some rest as planned coming back from the groin. Doesn't sound like a new problem at least according to Pete.

Jville

Reaction score
2-shot-background---seahawks-1.webp

Text Report >>>> https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/new...erspoon-injury-report-los-angeles-rams-week-1

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Well, there goes my prediction of Kenny McIntosh being the first rookie to score.

Not that that was ever likely to be the case anyway.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
RBs and DBs. We are well stocked at both.
Hawks lost SB49 for running out of healthy, capable cornerbacks. Pete remembers vividly and painfully.
Never lost a SB due to running out of healthy RBs, but easily could have.
Or edge rushers. If one of Lane or Avril doesn't get hurt, we win that game.

cymatica

Reaction score
Damn I hope Damien Lewis is good to go

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Not doubting, but could you list a couple instances where that happened?
I was so focused on SB losses I glossed right over playoff losses impacted by RB deficiencies.

Hawks Super Bowl losses where in-game injuries a primary factor in loss:
SBXL, SS Marquand Manuel goes down, Stealers + refs take advantage of his absence
SBXLVIII, Jeremy Lane goes down, Cliff Avril goes down, Patriots take advantage of both absences.

In week 16 of the 2019 season, Chris Carson suffered a hip fracture. Penny, as usual, was not available because of injuries. The Seahawks actually brought back Marshawn Lynch, who hadn't played since week six of the 2018 season, for the final regular-season game and the playoffs. The leading Seahawks rusher by a lot in both the wildcard-round victory over the Eagles and the divisional-round loss to the Packers was Russell Wilson. Yikes.

I have this impression it's happened other times, but that's the example that comes immediately to mind.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Overreation Thursday again. Limited in practice just means they were keeping him healthy for the game.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I dunno,

The receivers on this team are pretty good, I also like the tight ends group a lot as well, but it's really the running backs that impress me the most out of this offense. Thinking....

Pete Carroll is a good coach, and he'll likely play things close to the vest (where the gum is)...

Okay, I was never real good at thinking.