Walker missed the block on Taylor Rapp

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Among many other “Christine Michael” types of miscues I love Walker but he has got to learn to pick up a blitzing safety. That’s what I miss about Penny is his ability to stifle that sh!t. It would’ve been a huge gain to DK but it led to a sack. He’s got to do better

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So he missed a block, there are worse tragedies. He'll learn from it. Tough crowd. It's ok, this thread will somehow turn in to a DK needs to grow up, Adams sucks, Pete Sucks, Fire everyone thread at some point :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm not even 5 percent worried about Walker. This o line also has been missing a lot of blocks lately too..........just sayin.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Walker's really gotta tighten shit up. Multiple times this year missing blocks, running the wrong way and busting the play, etc. Seems kind of dopey, but he'll get better like Dallas did (assignment wise)

keasley45

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is saying he sucks. It sheds light on the beef between he and Smith. And if they were beefing like that, it might not be the first time he's screwed up like that.

So if Geno's upset about it, I don't think it's so crazy to think it might be an issue.

And I personally can't think of anything much more tragic in the NFL than unnecessarily losing your franchise guy to a boneheaded error by your rookie RB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I expect him to get better. Instead of just assuming the worst about him. That's all I'm saying. Yes, he flat out needs to improve on his blocking.
He's not the first back who came in to the league and needed to improve his blocking.

keasley45

Reaction score
Walker's really gotta tighten shit up. Multiple times this year missing blocks, running the wrong way and busting the play, etc. Seems kind of dopey, but he'll get better like Dallas did (assignment wise)
Agree. He was in on the botched handoff / fumble, no?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
On the flip side, I'm glad that Geno is asserting himself as a true vocal leader during games.

We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but if Geno has the confidence to put a star rookie in his place, then that shows he's really commanding respect from the team

rjdriver

Reaction score
Not only the missed blocks by Walker...

Lots of issues. DK needs to mature and grow the hell up for one. Pete is continually outcoached against McVay and has no idea what he is doing. Another wasted week because of our injured "superstar" Jamal Adams. We need to clean house, starting with JA selling the team!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Geno cranking on a player who doesn't have their head in the game, I mean didn't Geno throw some blocks for Walker in last week's game?
I have little doubt that Walker will pick up his assignments and Macroview (situational awareness) a little better as time goes on.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

Lots of issues. DK needs to mature and grow the hell up for one. Pete is continually outcoached against McVay and has no idea what he is doing. Another wasted week because of our injured "superstar" Jamal Adams. We need to clean house, starting with JA selling the team!
We won the game right? Just checking
Just more whining and crying about DK. In a thread about WALKER. EXACTLY what I said would happen.
You DK bashers are next level hilarious.

scutterhawk

Reaction score

^^Ridicules^^

olyfan63

Reaction score

Umm... A WIN over the RAMS on the ROAD and you're complaining? Jody has been compellingly vindicated for her decision of PC-JS over Danger-wich, so now she should sell? DK trash-talks Jalen Ramsey and then catches the game-winner on him, and DK needs to "grow the hell up"?

Who are you, and what have you done with RJDriver? :alien: Please, no alien birthing experiments on him, just return him safe and back to normal?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So funny and predictable. A thread about Walker becomes DK needs to grow up, clean house, sell the team, and even an added shot at Adams.
Again, in a thread about WALKER. I honestly think that some people are literally MAD that DK made that game winner. How very 12 like.
Sounds like people want a choir boy out there. And for the record, if you're gonna' bring it, you better back it up Ramsey. He clearly didn't.
This is sports, not a church group. Be who WE want you to be DK, or we're gonna' fold our arms up and pout.
My favorite: "another wasted week"
Ok, well...........here's to more "wasted weeks" with WINS 🍺

Last edited:

Spohawks

Reaction score
I think if we are pointing out minor play issues...we should point out that Barton won the game with that last drive INT!

#BARTON4PROBOWL

olyfan63

Reaction score
We won the game right? Just checking
Just more whining and crying about DK. In a thread about WALKER. EXACTLY what I said would happen.
You DK bashers are next level hilarious.
Love it when DK can mock and trash talk Ramsey and then BACK IT UP!! That's not immaturity, that's EXPERIENCE--FINALLY!! Yeah, could have done without the one taunting or whatever penalty on DK pushing Ramsey. This says to me that DK is finally LEARNING how trash-talking and getting in guys heads works, and not just being a f*kin stupid hothead. Be strategic, selective, and BACK IT UP! Finally, DK did!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, that game was smack talking all day long by both team, and by several players. That makes it more fun.
When he got that game winning TD, what did he do? He flexed and celebrated with teammates. Didn't so much as look over at his son. THAT is growth.
Sorry if it hurts people's feelings that DK is intense.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I think if we are pointing out minor play issues...we should point out that Barton won the game with that last drive INT!

#BARTON4PROBOWL
IIRC, wasn't Barton also involved in a couple other good plays, a 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 run stuff? Sticking with the aliens theme, whatever happened to Barton during his "alien abduction" experience, shall we sign him up for weekly :alien: abduction treatments?

Last edited: