Walker missed the block on Taylor Rapp

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Not only the missed blocks by Walker...

Lots of issues. DK needs to mature and grow the hell up for one. Pete is continually outcoached against McVay and has no idea what he is doing. Another wasted week because of our injured "superstar" Jamal Adams. We need to clean house, starting with JA selling the team!
You can exit stage left fool. Dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while

BamKam

Reaction score
Is this an overreaction Monday thread? I’ll give it a go:

Goodwin needs to hold onto that ball in the end zone and needs to be immediately cut.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Geno almost had an interception in the end zone, he must be released today.
Hawks didn't win by 3 touchdowns, blow it all up!!!!!!!!
DK didn't take crap from Ramsey, what a diva, cut him immediately.
Lockett does cool first down dances after huge 3rd down conversions. Cut him now.
Hawks ONLY won because the other team had guys missing.........sell the team, fire Pete.

Jerhawk

Reaction score

Lots of issues. DK needs to mature and grow the hell up for one. Pete is continually outcoached against McVay and has no idea what he is doing. Another wasted week because of our injured "superstar" Jamal Adams. We need to clean house, starting with JA selling the team!
I was trying to be the one around here that nobody takes seriously. Get off my turf

Donn2390

Reaction score

OMG.! It's already time to fire the coach again...

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This explains why the two were having words on the sideline.

It's no big thing but Geno was clearly holding Walker's feet to the fire, so Walker understands how important his job is to allow the passing game to work.

rjdriver

Reaction score
And I guarantee he's not mad about it. He's a pro, and a rookie. Getting yelled at by a QB or a coach is nothing new.

It's actually pretty refreshing to see! In the past it was just some some clap and some inane comment like "keep' battlin, stay in the moment, and believe in yourself obviously". There was fear that any display of aggression could be seen as imperfection from a PR perspective.

I love the FIRE!

Google Brady screaming at his line or Aikman screaming he's sick of babysitting in a furious rant.

Geno is an Alpha. He demands respect from his mates much more than public or media respect. He is setting the tone that letting each other down is not acceptable.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But I thought you said they need to sell the team, fire Pete, cut Adams, blow it all up and that DK is a big baby?

:cool:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
We won the game right? Just checking
Just more whining and crying about DK. In a thread about WALKER. EXACTLY what I said would happen.
You DK bashers are next level hilarious.
Come on man!

There's no way that's a serious post.
He even listed all the complaints in the exact order from your earlier post.:D

Latest posts