Walters beats Steve Kerr

Tokadub

Reaction score
Walters is one of the guys who stood out in the ESPN training camp special, was wondering the whole time why is this guy on the field wasting reps for the guys who actually have a shot to make the team?

That being said it's pretty impressive beating Steve Kerr in anything related to shooting a basketball, that guy was nutty accurate.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Tokadub":zeseur8m said:
Walters is one of the guys who stood out in the ESPN training camp special, was wondering the whole time why is this guy on the field wasting reps for the guys who actually have a shot to make the team?

That being said it's pretty impressive beating Steve Kerr in anything related to shooting a basketball, that guy was nutty accurate.
As a juanita alum I think its pretty cool hes on the team, but due to injuries he actually got some snaps last year and it was obvious that he was not part of the play and we essentially played with 10 people.

Im glad hes having some fun because im pretty sure one of the front office's goals was to improve our depth at wr so we have a better contingency plan than Walters.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm a big Steve Kerr fan and imagine if you got on a regulation floor it might have been a different story.

Anyway there were talking about free throws. What Kerr does best if from the 3 point line.

Always broke me up the way Michael Jordan would be boxed in under the hoop and some fool would leave Steve Kerr all alone on the 3 point line..... RING IT!

Same with that guy from French Lick Indiana. When the money is on the line they could heave the rock from the 3 point line.

Great job by our Seahawk.

:les: