We are one of three 3-3 teams in NFCW, everything is in play!!

toffee

Reaction score
Rebuilding year? We are going for it, and pray that Broncos' just keep losing games. We are one of three 3-3 teams in NFCW, division champ is still in play, so is wildcard. Our defense is slowly waking up, and Geno's glass slippers are still attached.

Just restructure some contracts and get some defense help, and a RB2.

Go Hawks.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Yea and I said this in another thread.

"OK all you guys who said the Hawks would not win more than 3 or 4 games, are you going to come into this tread and tell me the Hawks are now going to lose 11 straight???"
No, they'll pretend they said 6 all along and then keep scooting the goalpost down the river with each successive win.....

Spohawks

Reaction score
Seahawks control their own destiny, if they win out, its playoffs BABY!!!

Rat

Reaction score
Yea and I said this in another thread.

"OK all you guys who said the Hawks would not win more than 3 or 4 games, are you going to come into this tread and tell me the Hawks are now going to lose 11 straight???"
Nah, I'm an adult, so I'll just admit I was wrong. Probably looking at like 7-9 wins now; certainly better than I expected. I would assume a lot better than most expected.

AgentDib

Reaction score
One of the fun parts about this season is also having the Broncos pick coupled with their struggles. Not only for the schadenfreude, but because we can rack up wins and stay in a playoff race at the same time as we're hoping to finish with a top 10 pick to supplement our rebuild. I'm sure most of us would be over the moon to make the playoffs while the Broncos handed us a top 10 pick, and few of us thought that would still look like a possibility here after going into week 7. This really is a great timeline we're living in so far.

The next three weeks are going to be huge. Road game against a very talented Chargers team, followed by a home game against a surprisingly good Giants squad, followed by our second game vs. Arizona in Glendale. We'll likely be underdogs in all three games, but certainly could pull out a win in any of those games if we play up to our ceiling instead of down to our floor.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Rams are looking like they regressed. SB hangover + injuries.

9ers are beatable when key players on their defense is out. Made the Falcons look good today. And Jimmy is going to Jimmy.

Cards, besides their dline, didn't look good today.

So as of right now, the division race is ON.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Rams are looking like they regressed. SB hangover + injuries.

9ers are beatable when key players on their defense is out. Made the Falcons look good today. And Jimmy is going to Jimmy.

Cards, besides their dline, didn't look good today.

So as of right now, the division race is ON.
Absolutely in the division race, and, with how bunched up the NFC remains, we are in the Wild Card race as well.

I know a few people who would not believe that we'd still be in the playoff race a third of the way into the season but we definitely are.

Rainger

Reaction score
Absolutely in the division race, and, with how bunched up the NFC remains, we are in the Wild Card race as well.

I know a few people who would not believe that we'd still be in the playoff race a third of the way into the season but we definitely are.
I can find 7856023 posts from .netters (you know who you are) who wrote this team off. Who hate PC, who said the team couldn't win with out the God RW, who said the team would only win 3 games, who said the Hawks would have the number 1 pick, etc etc etc ad nausea.

Now they are covering their tracks or screaming playoffs as if all their previous posts never existed.

Not referring to you Dark

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Some renown experts predicted Seahawks as a THREE win team, you know, Pete always dug out his old baby blue leoptard with red S when all these "experts' made negative predictions on Seahawks.

Aren you guys ready for second coming of 2012 and 2013? I am.

Rainger

Reaction score
Some renown experts predicted Seahawks as a THREE win team, you know, Pete always dug out his old baby blue leoptard with red S when all these "experts' made negative predictions on Seahawks.

Aren you guys ready for second coming of 2012 and 2013? I am.
I have been saying this is 12 /13 all over again for months.