We are seeing rw play the whole first half of broncs 49ers allegedly

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hilariously nfl plus is not streaming the game like they said, I’m kinda wondering what the 15 but a month is for.

However anyone can watch through puffer.Stanford.edu. If you’re on iOS, try East. Otherwise just tune to kpix.

morgulon1

Reaction score
he went 3 for 6 for 24 yds, evaded sacks, and ran 3 times for 25 yards.
looked on a mission.
if that is a sign of things to come this place is gonna melt.
Haha you're right. You wouldn't expect anything less would you?;

Scout

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed by RW performance. The pre season is vanilla in terms of defensive schemes. In the regular season with game plans you can't just run around playing sandlot football.

halps80

Reaction score
It was a ton of fun to root for RW to choke last year, and it’s hard to feel anything but contempt for the way her forced his way out. But for me, now that there’s no draft compensation riding on his failure, and since he’s in the other conference, I’m changing my tune. As cringy as he can be, he’s still the only - and will always be the first - QB to hoist a Super Bowl trophy for us. For at least the first 8 of his 10 years for us, he was Houdini on the field. He WILL be in our ROH one day in the not too distant future, and there is still a chance that we watch him don a yellow jacket and, with grey around his temples, acknowledge the 12s as he is inducted into the HOF. I would like those to be proud moments as I remember his time here fondly.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I really don't think he'll ever make our ring of honor or the hall necessarily either , if he tanks bad from here on out that may be a death knell
He was a great player for us but there's a lot of qbs in front of him with good numbers , just my 2cents

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
I really don't think he'll ever make our ring of honor or the hall necessarily either , if he tanks bad from here on out that may be a death knell
He was a great player for us but there's a lot of qbs in front of him with good numbers , just my 2cents
If Lewis Billips holds on to that potential interception from Joe Montana in the 1988 seaon's super bowl, that could have changed history in a bad way for Joe. Unfortunately for RW, Butler held on.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
While i admire your memories of rw and have great ones myself he won't be forgotten but saying that , sometimes it's the time you were seen at home last , defines how you're seen at home going forward
Shame really , as he burnt many bridges and never made peace with the LOB as that may have been all it took
It's probably some leftover afc dislike but i would still like to see the donks crash n burn more than turn into a Phoenix

Weadoption

Reaction score
even a hint of Wilson performing well this season raises the fan anxiety index meter, Lol, the hate is just not called for at this point.
You made out like bandits in the trade, he’s at least 50% of the reason for that super bowl victory and he has put away some of the cringe.
you guys need to kiss and make up
go ME3!!!!!!!!!!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
News flash: Sandlot football is no longer a derogatory term, and hasn't been for years. See some examples of success; Mahomes, Doug Flutie, Lamar Jackson, and previously mentioned Russell Wilson among others.

But far be it for me to question your notion that these guys didn't or aren't winning the "correct" way.

toffee

Reaction score
even a hint of Wilson performing well this season raises the fan anxiety index meter, Lol, the hate is just not called for at this point.
You made out like bandits in the trade, he’s at least 50% of the reason for that super bowl victory and he has put away some of the cringe.
you guys need to kiss and make up
go ME3!!!!!!!!!!
Frankly Ciara is more entertaining, Winson and his puppy dog demeanor adds to the joy of following them.

Last edited:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
It was a ton of fun to root for RW to choke last year, and it’s hard to feel anything but contempt for the way her forced his way out...
He WILL be in our ROH one day in the not too distant future, and there is still a chance that we watch him don a yellow jacket and, with grey around his temples, acknowledge the 12s as he is inducted into the HOF. I would like those to be proud moments as I remember his time here fondly.
I'm not so sure about the yellow jacket. Russ tried as hard as he could before leaving Seattle to push the narrative that Pete was holding him back, and he'd be a POY contender if he'd only be allowed to cook. Then he got on his own, partnered with a coach who gave him literally everything he wanted, on a team that catered to his every whim... and completely faceplanted. Much of Denver's bad performance last year was directly attributable to Russ' bad performance, and that changed everything.

While that was happening, Seattle did unexpectedly well under Pete Carroll with the much maligned Geno Smith at the helm.

Now, instead of Russ being a lock for HOF, people (specifically, people with HOF ballots) are wondering how much of Russ's success in Seattle had to do with Russ, and how much had to do with Pete. If Russ does well under Sean Payton, he might resurrect his HOF discussion, but there will still be the undercurrent of how much could Russ actually accomplish without a HOF coach controlling Mr. Limited. And of course, if he craps the bed again, he could kiss his yellow jacket goodbye.