Will Anderson to meet with Seahawks

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I like him better than Carter. I don't know if he will be available at the 5 spot.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I would be thrilled to get Anderson at #5 but I doubt he'll be there. I think he goes to AZ. I'm getting the impression the Hawks are going to take a chance on Carter and that scares the hell out of me.
Or Houston snags him

olyfan63

Reaction score
No Anderson Jr. selfies with Pete & staff?

BigMeach

Reaction score
I have to imagine one of the best dlinemen in this years draft falls to us no matter what and I'll be happy with it. There are risks with any player, it's football. That's just the way it is. Here's hoping *knocks on wood*

olyfan63

Reaction score
I have to imagine one of the best dlinemen in this years draft falls to us no matter what and I'll be happy with it. There are risks with any player, it's football. That's just the way it is. Here's hoping *knocks on wood*
Yup, Anderson Jr. is the most sure-thing top-5 prospect since Aaron Curry!

"Curry is a big-play linebacker and can deliver the big hit and cover a lot of ground. He is also extremely versatile and does a good job against both the run and the pass. The only negative to find with Curry is his awareness. There are times when he is out of position and makes mistakes."

As "safe" a pick as Curry was, yes, it's possible even for Anderson Jr. to bust in the NFL, e.g. via injury. See "Steves", as in Niehaus and Emtman, two local guys who deserved better from their bodies.

That said, I'd sure take Anderson Jr. if he drops to 5, after consulting with the scouts, that his game translates, not so much over the media buzz.