We lost our mojo?

suppaball

Reaction score
Tokes posts are as daffy as Mel Gibson and my dad put together. Hell it might be Mel or my dad .

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Only reason Tate had to "go up and get" passes was his chronic lack of separation.

And Bennett sicks.

This may have been more worthless than the posts by the Donko trolls in the Shack.

loisea_hawk

Reaction score
I rarely post but just a word : get it together man ! It's 14 hours to kick off and I am psyched!

chris98251

Reaction score
It would be so much easier if the OP just said it's the Apocalypse, Zombies are coming and I hate Kearse but have a man crush on Tate.

End Thread.

Repeat after every game.

Jbo

Reaction score
Relax my friend, I think we will be fine. I know last week was painful for us all but I feel they let their guards down too far and expected to go in and get an easy win! Have a awesome Hawks Sunday everyone! :)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":mwip5wfo said:
We miss Tate on punt returns and that's it.
I watched Detroit's game last weekend. Tate had a solid 1st quarter, Carolina adjusted, then Tate disappeared and once again Stafford had Calvin tunnel vision because he was the only one getting open. They so over paid Golden Tate.

Oh, and the sky is falling!!!! We suck now because we lost one 'mediocre' receiver. :roll:
Sums up my feelings perfectly. Good post.

I think the Hawks will miss Golden's punt return ability all season. Otherwise, I don't feel he'll be missed much at all.

HansGruber

Reaction score
It was Golden Tate or Michael Bennett. I challenge the OP to make a coherent convincing argument for Tate in that scenario.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
1) if you need help with your drinking please contact me or any of the mods for assistance...seriously

2) please stop posting wasted. It is not good for you or the board.

HansGruber

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1n6jyn17 said:
1) if you need help with your drinking please contact me or any of the mods for assistance...seriously

2) please stop posting wasted. It is not good for you or the board.
Oh come on. The kid is young. We all spent our early 20's acting like late-stage alcoholics, and most of us turned out fine.

He'll be okay. The hormones and drunky behavior will settle down in a few years.

xCalibur

Reaction score
We have lost something, that is for sure... This game is killing me. Our Defense is nothing like it used to be, where is the pressure...Manning just dismantled this defense in 30 seconds like it was a college team. I am not sold on Maxweel or anyone else besides Sherman, Thomas and Cam...the right side will be picked apart all season long is some changes are dealt with over the bye. Not at all happy with the way oour defense is playing. We loose this game in OT, and it is all on the defense, right side secondary and DC...hate his conservative play calling