We need our first blowout tomorrow.

W

Welshers

The Jets are the worst team in football. Their pass defense is horrific. We need this to be a Get Well game for Russel. 4+ TD throws to get his confidence back. Blow them out so badly we can even get Geno in as a back up against hist old team. Jamal should have a field day. We need to finally blow a team out. I'm talking 3 scores. It will prove we came prepared and do wonders for our confidence. Come on Hakws, we need this!

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I just don’t see a blowout. That is not how this team plays. I would not even be surprised if the Hawks get upset tomorrow. I think it will be another close game. That’s what has been the case last season and this season. I could be wrong though.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Need a win and stay healthy tomorrow.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Vesuve":3efgaf0i said:
This too but a blowout would do wonders for our morale and confidence. Would love to see it

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Not gonna happen. One thing I know this season is we just can’t put together a full game good enough to blow anyone out .
I just can’t help but feel they will be in it late in the 4th.

sutz

Reaction score
Expectations are planned disappointments. Win the game. The final score is for Vegas to worry about.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Tomorrow is irrelevant. You arent going to get any type of real gauge on the Hawks when they are playing a team thats throwing games and trying to lose. The week after against Washington is when you should pay attention.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Welshers":78dwqojf said:
Vesuve":78dwqojf said:
This too but a blowout would do wonders for our morale and confidence. Would love to see it

We *should* handle them solidly.

I think we will.

Big numbers on O tomorrow after the Giants game.

One game at a time but theplay offs are where it'll matter.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

sutz":3so21xtq said:
Expectations are planned disappointments. Win the game. The final score is for Vegas to worry about.
Usually I totally agree, but I would just really like to see a great performance. For my own confidence more then anything. It would be nice just to be able to get ONE blow out win this season. This is my one exception to "just win". Although I'll take a win at any cost. But a blowout would sure feel good

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Welshers":19qk7xfq said:
sutz":19qk7xfq said:
Usually I totally agree, but I would just really like to see a great performance. For my own confidence more then anything. It would be nice just to be able to get ONE blow out win this season. This is my one exception to "just win". Although I'll take a win at any cost. But a blowout would sure feel good
Would one blowout against the Jest change your opinion on this team's ability to play pretty or pretty poor depending on the week?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

OrangeGravy":3b3ex8eh said:
Welshers":3b3ex8eh said:
sutz":3b3ex8eh said:
Would one blowout against the Jest change your opinion on this team's ability to play pretty or pretty poor depending on the week?
No. I just think it would give our guys some much needed confidence. And it would be nice to have one blowout this season. They have all been nail biters. If we can get Russ in a rhythm with the D playing well that could be all we need to make a run. I see no downsides with a blowout lol. Some of you guys are already setting yourselves up to complain even if we do blow them out.

sutz

Reaction score
Welshers":1wmhvq23 said:
sutz":1wmhvq23 said:
I'll agree in part. They should play well, in all phases of the game. If they do that, I'll be happy. Like I said, I'm not really worried about the final score, as long as we're on top.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I hate to constantly have to say this but blowouts are not common in the NFL. They just aren’t no matter how bad the team is. Really frustrating for fans to expect that then trash the team when it doesn’t happen.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Rain today. Never gives me warm and fuzzies for Russ. Hopefully it's a non issue today. Now that the MVP talk is over, Russ doesn't need to cook every game. Just don't turn over the ball and do be efficient. 250+ yards, 2+ TDs 0 INTS should be enough to beat the Jets. Give Carson all the carries he can handle.

PNW

Reaction score
I don’t see us blowing anyone out, even the 0-12 Jets.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Scorpion05":s91cuwup said:
I hate to constantly have to say this but blowouts are not common in the NFL. They just aren’t no matter how bad the team is. Really frustrating for fans to expect that then trash the team when it doesn’t happen.

Except you are wrong.

To quote Hawaii Hawk from a different thread “ If a blowout is defined as more than 14 points then there’s been 51 blowouts this year so far. Seems like a regular weekly occurrence to me“

We have yet to win a game by 14 points. Only 2 wins have ended with more than a 1 score lead 13 points and 10 points.

We get up by three and PC slow plays the calls and RW snaps with 1 second on the play clock. We go into vanilla mode on O and sit back 15 yards prevent on D and try to make the other team eat clock with long drives. In the first ******* quarter. Geez.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
hgwellz12":gkop8ve4 said:
Oh the weather outside is frightful,
And a win would be soooo delightful,
Every time we have leads to hold,
Pete says "NO! Take it slow, take it slowwww."

Nicely done.

MrThortan

Reaction score
While I would love one, at this point I would be happy with a simple win. I would like to see a cohesive unit on both sides of the ball executing a clear game-plan. Hopefully this is a "get-right" game.

Latest posts