We should raise money to put this banner up in SAN FRAN!

47degreesn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2445w5q4 said:
RussWILSON3":2445w5q4 said:
Rough draft that took like one minute.. But still funny, and possible?
How about Seattle just win the Lombardi?!?!?!

And then post a banner in San Fran with a pic of it and write "And it isn't your grandfathers..."
Okay! :twisted:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
We should start a campaign now to put up a billboard in SanFran if and after we win the Superbowl...

That has 42-13, 29-3, the score we beat them by in the playoffs, and the score of the our superbowl in the 4 corners... with a picture of the osprey graphic holding the lombardi in the middle.

Would be my choice but we can have other come with ideas and us 12's can vote on the design.

Then we will have our San Fransisco 'Hawk fans scour the city, maybe even Santa Clara and prospect some good billboard location.

Then when the time comes, when were dead set on doing this...WE DONT

We just donate half the money to Kaep's favorite charity and half the money to Russell's favorite charity and then we banter for all Seahawks players, coaches, and executives to match or beat us each... raising the charity number into the hundred thousands.

Pat ourselves on the back 12's for the devious but awesome effort

/endgame

Btw, I'm dead serious.... it could be one of the greatest things a fan base has ever done... and it would be renowned... all the while we can laugh in 49ers fans faces for being the smug asses they are.

Sac

Reaction score
Our at least a recurring radio spot on an SF radio station. Zeb could produce it, pro bono.

Just present bullet points.

Fans under a certain age have no reason to brag about games they didn't experience.

Seahawks are the best

Niners are not the best

Russell Wilson is a very handsome man

Find the 12 man brick in your new stadium

Ha. Ha. Ha.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I think both fanbases doing a charity contest would be cool.

Not just donating money, but time. Have each side wear their jerseys for it too, I bet the media would eat it up.

And it would be cool way for both sides to banter, while actually doing some good in the process and probably getting a lot of support/coverage/interest across the rest of the US.

Seeker

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2yoxjdqg said:
RussWILSON3":2yoxjdqg said:
We already did pretty much the same thing... I'd say the level has already been stooped to. Lol

I could be wrong but wasn't it Hawk fans that bought a brick in the 49ers new stadium first?

by 49ers you mean the team that chanted seahawks suck after a game that didn't involve the seahawks right? that the team your talking about?

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
Are regular season (blowout) wins more important than a SB appearance? The Niners made it to the big game just this past season. And just a game away in 2011/12. As everyone knows, it sucks fat dong when your team gets spanked. But honestly, I'll take that ass whoopin and another if it meant getting to the final game, and so would any other fan of any other team (including you). So yes, the "5 rings" talk is a bit (lot) stale. No, they were not victorious in the SB last year, but they still made it there. Has to hold a bit of significance. Btw, the OPs creative collage includes a pc of Vernon crying.....after his spectacular catch in the middle of the field, with dbl coverage to seal a playoff victory. Not sure what Sherman is doing, other than just posing for a picture. Just saying it's more or less a compliment to the Niners rather than a jab.imo anyways

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2d07f3oe said:
Our at least a recurring radio spot on an SF radio station. Zeb could produce it, pro bono.

Just present bullet points.

Fans under a certain age have no reason to brag about games they didn't experience.

Seahawks are the best

Niners are not the best

Russell Wilson is a very handsome man

Find the 12 man brick in your new stadium

Ha. Ha. Ha.

..and you could mark where the seahawk brick is as a Geocache spot on geocache sites. I did some of that when I was younger and twas fun. One of the sites did not have a cashe to trade trinkets but was a location. The particular one we were at was on 2 lovers point... on Guam.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :vodka:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1u8iga5q said:
Knocking off the 49ers in the playoffs would be next level. As would my level of obnoxios that entire week :)
That is pure fact. Otherwise no help for them. If they get the money and permission themselves more power to them. It just tells me they're panicking.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1vq4xj6x said:
We should start a campaign now to put up a billboard in SanFran if and after we win the Superbowl...

That has 42-13, 29-3, the score we beat them by in the playoffs, and the score of the our superbowl in the 4 corners... with a picture of the osprey graphic holding the lombardi in the middle.

Would be my choice but we can have other come with ideas and us 12's can vote on the design.

Then we will have our San Fransisco 'Hawk fans scour the city, maybe even Santa Clara and prospect some good billboard location.

Then when the time comes, when were dead set on doing this...WE DONT

We just donate half the money to Kaep's favorite charity and half the money to Russell's favorite charity and then we banter for all Seahawks players, coaches, and executives to match or beat us each... raising the charity number into the hundred thousands.

Pat ourselves on the back 12's for the devious but awesome effort

/endgame

Btw, I'm dead serious.... it could be one of the greatest things a fan base has ever done... and it would be renowned... all the while we can laugh in 49ers fans faces for being the smug asses they are.
This is something I would donate a few dollars to.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":21wpavfr said:
Are regular season (blowout) wins more important than a SB appearance? The Niners made it to the big game just this past season. And just a game away in 2011/12. As everyone knows, it sucks fat dong when your team gets spanked. But honestly, I'll take that ass whoopin and another if it meant getting to the final game, and so would any other fan of any other team (including you). So yes, the "5 rings" talk is a bit (lot) stale. No, they were not victorious in the SB last year, but they still made it there. Has to hold a bit of significance. Btw, the OPs creative collage includes a pc of Vernon crying.....after his spectacular catch in the middle of the field, with dbl coverage to seal a playoff victory. Not sure what Sherman is doing, other than just posing for a picture. Just saying it's more or less a compliment to the Niners rather than a jab.imo anyways

Yaaaa... Want me to insert another picture of Baby Vernon crying? Would that make you feel better?

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Not the only notable 40 whiner.

Attachments

• terrel_crying_display_image.jpg
    terrel_crying_display_image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 376

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":2zssiip0 said:
Sorry the font is so small... But the message says something along the lines of , "49ers fans will always live in the past, the Hawks live for Today ! Go HAWKS -12
Nah, I think that we should encourage them to put up that one showing the 5 Lombardi's, only IF it is done with cobwebs all over them as has been suggested.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Just curious but is this brick @ 49ers new stadium visible? Or is it hidden.

If it's visible, what happens if people bring a cup of paint and paint over the words? And how much was the fundraiser.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Carmon1274":1d22dfps said:
Just curious but is this brick @ 49ers new stadium visible? Or is it hidden.

If it's visible, what happens if people bring a cup of paint and paint over the words? And how much was the fundraiser.

It's an engraved brick not like something written in pencil where they can erase it.

irocdave

Reaction score
It would be cool to see the two fan bases turn this in to a contest that benefits an agreed upon great charity. I'm sure have we several Seahawks.net members that have the charisma, dedication, intelligence, social connections and drive to make a difference to spearhead this noble cause. Maybe we could loan one to the niners fans and make this happen?