We should raise money to put this banner up in SAN FRAN!

Carmon1274

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3il1atot said:
Carmon1274":3il1atot said:
Just curious but is this brick @ 49ers new stadium visible? Or is it hidden.

If it's visible, what happens if people bring a cup of paint and paint over the words? And how much was the fundraiser.

It's an engraved brick not like something written in pencil where they can erase it.

So pretty much fked up if u bring some paint.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
irocdave":1jo4y8to said:
I'm sure have we several Seahawks.net members that have the charisma...intelligence...

*looks at reply above this one*

If we do, they don't post much.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
We should probably stop giving bulletin board material to the opposing players. I think these shenanigans are starting to make it look like both fanbases are elevating their own notoriety above the success of their teams. The brick was kind of funny, but flying that banner above Candlestick didn't do anything besides jack up that crowd and maybe even their players. Don't mean offense to anyone who donated to the cause, but I just think this stuff is getting lame and potentially detrimental.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":36mk06du said:
irocdave":36mk06du said:
I'm sure have we several Seahawks.net members that have the charisma...intelligence...

*looks at reply above this one*

If we do, they don't post much.

"Sure have we."

chris98251

Reaction score
I think we should and this is if we get there and win it get a poster made up of the hand that shows the 49ers with all their rings on the fingers and one missing with a caption saying one down four togo and the hand of a Seahwks with a ring on it.