Wearing Seahawk colors to 49er stadium?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
-The Glove-":u9suxca6 said:
Yup! To this day, I can't watch anything else Senator Clay Davis is in without saying "shieeetttttt"
You must be outchyo damn mind.

You come at the king, you best not miss.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1bqdgw8v said:
lvnginhwktwn":1bqdgw8v said:
It would be kinda like me forming an opinion about Hawk fans based on what I read at Seahawksblue.com, and we all know what a cesspool that place is.

Oh come on, that place is no webzone - it's just full of a bunch of little kids. Seriously, my 13 year old autistic cousin posts there... (not joking at all). :sarcasm_off:

Not defending webzone, I am saying not all 49er fans should be judged based on what you read there, just like Hawk fans shouldn't be judged based on the spew that comes out of Seahawksblue.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2qbt6q2s said:
The_Z_Man":2qbt6q2s said:
lvnginhwktwn":2qbt6q2s said:
It would be kinda like me forming an opinion about Hawk fans based on what I read at Seahawksblue.com, and we all know what a cesspool that place is.

Oh come on, that place is no webzone - it's just full of a bunch of little kids. Seriously, my 13 year old autistic cousin posts there... (not joking at all). :sarcasm_off:

Not defending webzone, I am saying not all 49er fans should be judged based on what you read there, just like Hawk fans shouldn't be judged based on the spew that comes out of Seahawksblue.
Apples and oranges. The Denailzone and the blue are not in the same stratosphere.

The blue is moderated more "heavily" than here which can be good and bad, they got tired of dealing with opposing trolls so if you are a fan of an opposing team you have a real short leash. Most of the Niner trolls here wouldn't last long over there. Guys like Rlkats and Box wouldn't get nuked over there though and would be welcomed as they don't troll.

You must have gotten nuked over ther huh, LOL.

I still don't get the fascination with posting on a hated rival's team board.

Largent80

Reaction score
All of us wore our Hawk stuff to Candledump. One in our group had french fries thrown at him.

If that is all they got then you should be fine.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2g3xpnu7 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2g3xpnu7 said:
The_Z_Man":2g3xpnu7 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2g3xpnu7 said:

Apples and oranges. The Denailzone and the blue are not in the same stratosphere.

The blue is moderated more "heavily" than here which can be good and bad, they got tired of dealing with opposing trolls so if you are a fan of an opposing team you have a real short leash. Most of the Niner trolls here wouldn't last long over there. Guys like Rlkats and Box wouldn't get nuked over there though and would be welcomed as they don't troll.

You must have gotten nuked over ther huh, LOL.

I still don't get the fascination with posting on a hated rival's team board.

Actually never signed up.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
The real simple solution would be if you're worried about it, don't go, stay home and watch it on TV.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2wie5s5k said:
Hopefully the high ticket prices in SC will gentrify the fan base.

True 49er thug fans can only afford to go to away games now. Will likely get worse before it gets better.

Latest posts