Webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Largent80

Reaction score
These guys are no where near the caliber of a Guido who is so full of class. Most of you in here are really kissing ass.

original poster

Reaction score
Largent80":1p0xqn0y said:
These guys are no where near the caliber of a Guido who is so full of class. Most of you in here are really kissing ass.

I'll kiss yours if you carry on in that tone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":1roi2ez7 said:
Guido is in a class by himself, and that's not taking anything away from Kats, Ringless, or Red Alice who are solid contributors here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":2hbbzrdg said:

Well not all of us can live up to your fine example Largent. I can't recall ever having told someone I wanted to shove their faces in feces. :D

Popeyejones

Reaction score
TAB420":1dxb21ju said:
One could ask the same of you. Why do you come here and comment on every 49'ers post. The difference is your allowed to post your feeling on this board. Now all of a sudden you don't think us Hawk fans have the same right on our board that we give you?

Just saw this. Sorry for the late reply.

The difference is that you say you think that whole place is awful and everyone there is an idiot (causing me to ask, if not to troll, why you continue to try to post there?), whereas I DON'T THINK that .net is awful or that everyone here is an idiot (far from it). This means that why I post here is obvious whereas why you're so into posting there -- if not to troll -- doesn't make any sense.

There are of course people on the Zone who think ".nut" is awful and everyone here is an idiot (I just don't agree with them, clearly), but if they were getting banned here and going back to the zone to talk about how awful everyone here is, I'd be asking them the exact same question I asked you: if it's so bad, if not to troll, why are you even there in the first place? :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Popeyejones":18oi95hk said:
TAB420":18oi95hk said:
One could ask the same of you. Why do you come here and comment on every 49'ers post. The difference is your allowed to post your feeling on this board. Now all of a sudden you don't think us Hawk fans have the same right on our board that we give you?

Just saw this. Sorry for the late reply.

The difference is that you say you think that whole place is awful and everyone there is an idiot (causing me to ask, if not to troll, why you continue to try to post there?), whereas I DON'T THINK that .net is awful or that everyone here is an idiot (far from it). This means that why I post here is obvious whereas why you're so into posting there -- if not to troll -- doesn't make any sense.

There are of course people on the Zone who think ".nut" is awful and everyone here is an idiot (I just don't agree with them, clearly), but if they were getting banned here and going back to the zone to talk about how awful everyone here is, I'd be asking them the exact same question I asked you: if it's so bad, if not to troll, why are you even there in the first place? :th2thumbs:

Did you read the part where I stated I brought the post back here to discus because I couldn't talk about it there? Kinda like you need to defend everything I post about webzone. Yes I could stay off that forum, just like you could stay off this thread. I've listed the reason I visit there and I stopped. Now you can stop defending them.

As far as the trolling comment. I don't think defending my team or our QB is trolling. I have a little over a 100 post there and most of the time I'm there for pure entertainment, but every now and again I feel the need to defend my team. I don't think that's trolling.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ K. Fair enough.

Not sure where or how I've defended the webzone, though. Almost every single time I've even mentioned the Zone on this board I've included that I rarely post there and specified why I prefer the moderation here to the moderation there.

FWIW, just based on personal experience, if you're posting on a rival fan's board and starting feeling the need to defend your team, 99/100 you're better off just spending some time back on your own team's board. :lol: Just my take. :D

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1aikphg1 said:
^^^^ K. Fair enough.

Not sure where or how I've defended the webzone, though. Almost every single time I've even mentioned the Zone on this board I've included that I rarely post there and specified why I prefer the moderation here to the moderation there.

FWIW, just based on personal experience, if you're posting on a rival fan's board and starting feeling the need to defend your team, 99/100 you're better off just spending some time back on your own team's board. :lol: Just my take. :D

And in my recent experience, I've have learned your take(on this matter) is very correct... :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":33itp3qp said:
^^^^ K. Fair enough.

I hope Marvin doesn't read your last paragraph. 8)

Largent80

Reaction score
Marvin49":2nzexs4p said:
Largent80":2nzexs4p said:

Well not all of us can live up to your fine example Largent. I can't recall ever having told someone I wanted to shove their faces in feces. :D

I'll never change who I am. A person that will tell it like it is regardless of if you or anyone else likes it or not. If these guys think you are the meat in their sandwich, that is their problem.

Red Alice, Ringless, RLKats, are all good peeps. Hell, I traded bards with Lvinginhawktown, but we have had several nice PM's, and I find him to be cool. Work on it, really hard and you might get there.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":14r6l22c said:
Popeyejones":14r6l22c said:
^^^^ K. Fair enough.

I hope Marvin doesn't read your last paragraph. 8)

That's total BS...

...wait.....well......um....ok. You have a point. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":1f8c6qsw said:
Marvin49":1f8c6qsw said:
Largent80":1f8c6qsw said:

I'll never change who I am. A person that will tell it like it is regardless of if you or anyone else likes it or not. If these guys think you are the meat in their sandwich, that is their problem.

Red Alice, Ringless, RLKats, are all good peeps. Hell, I traded bards with Lvinginhawktown, but we have had several nice PM's, and I find him to be cool. Work on it, really hard and you might get there.

Didn't ask you to change. Didn't say I had to like it.

Don't really care what you think of me....I just find your comments amusing in light of the things I've seen you say to myself and others on this forum (and I don't just mean fans of other teams).

By all means, be yourself, but don't expect us not to find the humor in it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Marvin49":2tzh8m99 said:
Largent80":2tzh8m99 said:
Marvin49":2tzh8m99 said:
Largent80":2tzh8m99 said:

Don't really care what you think of me....I just find your comments amusing in light of the things I've seen you say to myself and others on this forum (and I don't just mean fans of other teams).

More than 90% of my posts have my twisted sense of humor. People think because of my posting style I don't know football. That's fine, go ahead and think that. The majority that do weren't even born when I was already attending games.

Iv'e seen and heard it all, not only here but everywhere I have traveled and lived. If someone gets my Irish and sagittarius going, my trait is to smash them especially when I was way younger. Now, I verbally express. Once again, I'm here, my home since 2002. I view you as a mosquito, you are here, but Beware of the rolled up paper.

The LAST thing I would ever do is take up residence on another teams board. That is ME, I have no time or use for it. If you want to do it, don't expect everyone to polish your shoes like some of these people here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":3njgmbqq said:
Marvin49":3njgmbqq said:
Largent80":3njgmbqq said:
Marvin49":3njgmbqq said:

More than 90% of my posts have my twisted sense of humor. People think because of my posting style I don't know football. That's fine, go ahead and think that. The majority that do weren't even born when I was already attending games.

Iv'e seen and heard it all, not only here but everywhere I have traveled and lived. If someone gets my Irish and sagittarius going, my trait is to smash them especially when I was way younger. Now, I verbally express. Once again, I'm here, my home since 2002. I view you as a mosquito, you are here, but Beware of the rolled up paper.

The LAST thing I would ever do is take up residence on another teams board. That is ME, I have no time or use for it. If you want to do it, don't expect everyone to polish your shoes like some of these people here.

Nice little speech.

Too bad it had nothing to do with anything I said.

Never said you didn't know football. You are free to view me however you choose. More power to ya. Couldn't care less what you would or wouldn't do.

It doesn't make your posts any less amusing. You are an older gentleman who seems to think its OK to talk about shoving someone face in feces (among other things). THATS how I see you. Seems to me that the age you speak of did not come with maturity. Age, Wisdom and Maturity are all completely different things.

As you say, I am on an enemy fan forum and post here quite a bit. I enjoy the conversation with people who don't necessarily think the way I do. I don't expect everyone to "shine my shoes" as you say and I've let every insult roll off my back. I don't want need nor want your approval. There are a number of posters here that I enjoy conversing with and respect their opinions. You are not one of them. I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual.

You can and will insult me at every turn and I will always find the humor in the irony.

With that, I've wasted too much time on this conversation. Moving on.

Largent80

Reaction score
Glad I could make your time here. It is my objective, and no, you will never move on. You will always need the last word and some sort of pathetic apology for your teams crappy ways. You are everything 49er. And it is delicious.

Suffer on Marv. Melvin, whatever the hell you are. I'll be waiting right here for ya. Not everyone is polishing your suede hushpuppys.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Largent80":14wk5tsj said:
Marvin49":14wk5tsj said:
Largent80":14wk5tsj said:

I feel the same way. I have decided not to visit the board anymore, I'm not going to play nice when others are falsely posting about my team of their QB, it's just not how I'm programmed.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well once again the you Kids are throwing gas on a fire waiting to see who gets burned. Locked before I have to give someone a Vacation and they miss being here for the draft.

If welcoming other fans here is somehow getting my ass kissed and shoes shined then so be it, it's unique on message boards and I think brings discussion and outside perspective, we don't have to agree with the opinion but I welcome the perception. This is the NFL Forum, not our main Seahawks Forum also, to promote NFL teams discussion and share thoughts with other teams fans, if them being here is difficult for some then maybe it should be avoided.

Marvin you missed a spot by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.