Webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":x3t69afz said:
No need to call zag out on this. Not a fan of your post. He's entitled to his opinions.

And surely others are just as entitled to their opinion that it's a sign of a loser someone who would disparage things he purports to support to curry favour with those who really hate him.

A sort of forum Stockholm syndrome.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1lqfebb4 said:
^^^ and plenty of people on the webzone say the exact same thing about Marv's posting here. What of it? They'd no doubt be saying the same thing about me too if I posted more there. And even if true, Zag and Lisa STILL get the wild eyed ranting treatment by some there; you know, like exactly what you do with Marvin and I. ;)

And you can provide some type of examples right? Or are you confusing this place with the webzone again where you just say whatever you want and expect people to take it as fact.

I know you love the strawman argument but I provided Zag's post as an example. If you want to argue my point then by all means please provide an example because otherwise you are just making stuff up.

I have never seen anyone accusing you or Marvin of saying things to try and win favor from Seahawks fans. You guys both spend your time defending the 9ers and the webzone. Something that I have yet to see any Seahawks fans (Zeb and Lisa included) be given a chance to do on your webzone.

I remember having a heated debate with Marvin when he was new here about glass houses because he came in here and tried to tell us we shouldn't say bad things about his team or the webzone. How long do you think a Seahawks fan would last on the webzone trying to tell them they shouldn't live in glass houses?

ringless

Reaction score
I've made a year over their without being banned although I don't post a lot. When I do its normally facts that get disregarded.... Normally my facts are disregarded because Im a Tards fan, and I couldn't possible grasp the basics of football or comprehend that the 49ers are clearly the deepest team in the league. They have so much talent that they most of their third string players are starters on other teams.

They only lose games because of luck or refs... That one gets me every time. The Cardinals only win because of luck as well. Unicorns are real.

The ignorance and delusion over there from people like young2rice always make it an enjoyable visit. I don't post their much but I do like to watch the meltdowns. I try to tread carefully there as I know I will get banned. But I have never had a a legitimate conversation like I have had hear. No matter what I say I get told how much my teams sucks, why the 49ers were superior last year to us...

SF49r

Reaction score
ringless":3am1l98i said:
I've made a year over their without being banned although I don't post a lot. When I do its normally facts that get disregarded.... Normally my facts are disregarded because Im a Tards fan, and I couldn't possible grasp the basics of football or comprehend that the 49ers are clearly the deepest team in the league. They have so much talent that they most of their third string players are starters on other teams.

They only lose games because of luck or refs... That one gets me every time. The Cardinals only win because of luck as well. Unicorns are real.

The ignorance and delusion over there from people like young2rice always make it an enjoyable visit. I don't post their much but I do like to watch the meltdowns. I try to tread carefully there as I know I will get banned. But I have never had a a legitimate conversation like I have had hear. No matter what I say I get told how much my teams sucks, why the 49ers were superior last year to us...
Post on the official 49ers message board, much better posters if you are looking to talk football.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
SF49r":164fi23f said:
ringless":164fi23f said:

Post on the official 49ers message board, much better posters if you are looking to talk football.

Thank you SF49r, will do.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":2qei2rpo said:
ringless":2qei2rpo said:

That's what I hear as well.

original poster

Reaction score
The place is undoubtably a total joke that is crumbling much in the same fashion as their organisation.

I just don't go on there anymore, it seems a lot of the 'decent' fans avoid the place as well which just leaves the morons.

Never start an argument with a moron, you'll never win rings true.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
RichNhansom":fw3n3p6d said:
On the Webzone you either suck up or you are gone. They are not interested in conversation, facts or even truth. You make a comment that is even slightly derogatory (even in response to much worse) and you are gone while the instigator remains.

Sorry to Zag and Lisa but I have lost respect for both of them. They may be liked on the zone but is it worth your dignity? At very least be honest. I know Zag knows better than his comment above.

exactly the case. i have no respect for the few hawk posters like lisa12 there either. they just are sad excuse as a representation of our fanbase, but its all the webzone will allow. the mods there only let the weak and feebleminded seahawk fans post on there, the ones who take abuse, and put up no real substance or defense. its like colmes from the old hannity & colmes show on fox news, where just having colmes "be" the democrat on that show was a slam in itself to democrats (i dont claim a party, as both are trash)
1481635 orig

if i ever go to the webzone, i immediately have a knee-jerk reaction to post something there, just to obliterate some fools ignorant statements... but then i realize that it is the webzone, and its normal there. sane, objective posts that arent motivated by ego are rare. there is no changing of their minds. they are just hateful, ignorant people in real life, and their posts are simply a reflection of that.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":12d53my9 said:
Popeyejones":12d53my9 said:
TAB420":12d53my9 said:
All I know is, I have heard you and Marvin argue points many of times here, that would have got us banned there. Their a bunch of sensitive bitches.

and the equivalent 9ers fans who do that to Zaghawk and Lisa on the Webzone get banned all the time too.

I prefer it this way (no surprise, I post here and don't really post there), but it's not like it's some one-sided thing over there. They take discussion of posters and not topics VERY SERIOUSLY. They take trolling over there VERY SERIOUSLY.

Young2rice says hi.

Yep. Any forum that would allow that POS SOB to continue to post is miles past respectable. If he was a Seahawk fan posting here he wouldn't have lasted a week, no question.

40s Germany indeed.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I like our 49ers posters a lot. I think they give a good counterpoint to all of us. They also take a ton of flak (mostly undeserved IMO) and keep a level head about them. I don't know why they stay and put up with the abuse, but I am glad they do.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Mike 4G":2dd48e9m said:
I like our 49ers posters a lot. I think they give a good counterpoint to all of us. They also take a ton of flak (mostly undeserved IMO) and keep a level head about them. I don't know why they stay and put up with the abuse, but I am glad they do.

Because they love us.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
There is always room on the wagon if people want to change teams ;)

CoRt

Reaction score
Like others said, wear that ish as a badge of honor. Actually keep trolling and add the names to your sig every time they ban you.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Just popped over there to see what was going on, usually good for a laugh.

First thing I see posted:

You do realize that the Seahawks have only won 1 SB. Let me repeat that again for you. The Seahawks have won only 1 SB.

Aaaahhhh, the classics. Somethings never change. That's some quality smack talk, good enough for the soccer mom's on Facebook smack talk. Ouch, burn. :D

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
The funny part, is I wasn't really trolling. First off I corrected them on the amount of championships they claimed the Oakland Raiders had won(It was in the name of the main post) and second, they asked how would our line hold up next year without Unger, and I answered, the same way it held up last year, when we played the Niners without him. They didn't like either of these answers... :twisted:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Laloosh":2qq6goxv said:
Mike 4G":2qq6goxv said:

Because they love us.

It's been said many times, and it is true: the NFL Nation forum here in particular is a good forum to discuss the NFC W as a fan of your own team and enjoy the conversation with fans of the other teams. It opens up to other NFL teams as well, but is certainly particular and detailed to the NFC W which we all follow so intently. There is Hawk homerism here as is to be expected, but there is not the blatant disregard for other team's fans that is harshly apparant elsewhere.

The only thing I find quite "loser" like if I can use the term they use so often: is fans of the Hawks who judge others and even deign to imagine what their real life is like based on their choice of where to post and how to enjoy their team fandom. That is the true definition of a "loser." No matter what country they live in.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RedAlice":3sxienk7 said:
Laloosh":3sxienk7 said:
Mike 4G":3sxienk7 said:

Because they love us.

It's been said many times, and it is true: the NFL Nation forum here in particular is a good forum to discuss the NFC W as a fan of your own team and enjoy the conversation with fans of the other teams. It opens up to other NFL teams as well, but is certainly particular and detailed to the NFC W which we all follow so intently. There is Hawk homerism here as is to be expected, but there is not the blatant disregard for other team's fans that is harshly apparant elsewhere.

The only thing I find quite "loser" like if I can use the term they use so often: is fans of the Hawks who judge others and even deign to imagine what their real life is like based on their choice of where to post and how to enjoy their team fandom. That is the true definition of a "loser." No matter what country they live in.

Where have you been?

I like your post Alice but I must admit that many-o-time, I have paused to imagine Marvin taking a deep breath followed by a sigh just before he responds to a post. Right before his little fingers begin to type he quietly says "well, the show must go on".

RedAlice

Reaction score
Laloosh":1mtmgjny said:
RedAlice":1mtmgjny said:
Laloosh":1mtmgjny said:
Mike 4G":1mtmgjny said:

Because they love us.

Where have you been?

I like your post Alice but I must admit that many-o-time, I have paused to imagine Marvin taking a deep breath followed by a sigh just before he responds to a post. Right before his little fingers begin to type he quietly says "well, the show must go on".

And, the show does go on. I see no reason why there cannot be enjoyment from chattering with others who love your team as deeply as you do and also with those who know it as a rival. In fact, I find those who think "only" homers should be chattered with to be the ones missing out.

Just my opinion.

I have been .... not posting about football. Smile. And while I was taking a bit of a break: the BEST day on RAMS PLANET EARTH happened. March 10th: the BEST Rams day since January 30, 2000.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RedAlice":25sepvwg said:
Laloosh":25sepvwg said:
RedAlice":25sepvwg said:
Laloosh":25sepvwg said:
Mike 4G said:

Because they love us.

Where have you been?

And, the show does go on. I see no reason why there cannot be enjoyment from chattering with others who love your team as deeply as you do and also with those who know it as a rival. In fact, I find those who think "only" homers should be chattered with to be the ones missing out.

Just my opinion.

I have been .... not posting about football. Smile. And while I was taking a bit of a break: the BEST day on RAMS PLANET EARTH happened. March 10th: the BEST Rams day since January 30, 2000.
I wondered how that went over. I was too confused to have an opinion on it.

Either way, glad to see you're still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.