Weekly Fire Pete Carroll and everyone else on the staff

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yup just do it, fire him and everyone else on that Staff. bye.bye thanks for the SB and SB appearance but this team has slowly bled since the ignorant choice of Throwing it and not running it. And Now… there’s nothing left for blood to bleed.

The games passed Pete by he refuses to accept it and refuses to let the people who need control, to have it such as your OC .. at least Shane and Shotty. He places trust in a DC who has been consistently terrible on each team he’s been on. ONCE again EACH team he’s been on the defense has been dead last yet Pete defends him.

Do I care who we get next? Nope. Why? If Russell kept Pete looking this good this long with different OCs and being limited imagine how Russ would be full throttle with a HC who lets the OC and him work their magic ??

I mean who’s tired of hearing this?

“Golly, what a good game. They fought hard. Wish we could do some things different but we got work to do, sheesh golly we’re almost there.“ not me.. Pete Carroll can go fuckhimself right back to USC or someshit.

balakoth

Reaction score
JPatera76":1puq3t08 said:
Yup just do it, fire him and everyone else on that Staff. bye.bye thanks for the SB and SB appearance but this team has slowly bled since the ignorant choice of Throwing it and not running it. And Now… there’s nothing left for blood to bleed.

The games passed Pete by he refuses to accept it and refuses to let the people who need control, to have it such as your OC .. at least Shane and Shotty. He places trust in a DC who has been consistently terrible on each team he’s been on. ONCE again EACH team he’s been on the defense has been dead last yet Pete defends him.

Do I care who we get next? Nope. Why? If Russell kept Pete looking this good this long with different OCs and being limited imagine how Russ would be full throttle with a HC who lets the OC and him work their magic ??

“Golly, what a good game. They fought hard. Wish we could do some things different but we got work to do, sheesh golly we’re almost there.“ not me.. Pete Carroll can go f*** right back to USC or $h!t.

I agree

Stud

Reaction score
Lets be real here, Pete Carroll's time has come and gone if you ask me. Russell Wilson is literally the only thing keeping him releveant. And now as you can see, without him, your team is way below average.

Optimus25

Reaction score
It is BLATANTLY obvious now. We have been winning in the post SB era in spite of PC not due to PC.

Anyone who sees it differently is pathetically, terribly, unapologetically in Homer mode. And i don’t mean Travis Homer.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
JPatera76":1cczxx48 said:

“Golly, what a good game. They fought hard. Wish we could do some things different but we got work to do, sheesh golly we’re almost there.“ not me.. Pete Carroll can go f*** right back to USC or $h!t.
Unfortunately, Jody Allen, does not feel the same way many fans do…

seahawksteve

Reaction score
this team isn't very good, below average at many positions, bad coaching, bad position coaching, drafts, free agency. And it all starts with Pete. Seattle is a mess

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Honestly, I’m intentionally keeping Schnieder Seperate as well. It was him who wanted Russell.. and PC is technically also his boss being what President of Football operations? So yeah Russ, Shane and Jon are all handcuffed by PC while KNJ keeps getting break after break.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Pete is going to leave here about as loved as Tom Flores.

People are going to get really tired of him, and if he runs Wilson off, they will never forgive him

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":j0o42frj said:
Pete is going to leave here about as loved as Tom Flores.

People are going to get really tired of him, and if he runs Wilson off, they will never forgive him
If I was Pete… I wouldn’t wanna see the 12s marching In Seattle because I just ran out the best QB we’ve had.. I’d rather walk away with my money and on a decent note.. unlike when he left USC to come here with all the investigations and or shitstorm stuff.

Except I feel since history “repeats itself” Pete might walk away with this team is in flames.