What a fantastic season

mistaowen

Reaction score
The difference in how this year felt compared to the last 2 are night and day. While more talented in 2016-2017, the team didn't feel fun. Players looked unhappy and the product on the field reflected it. It was tough seeing so many talented players leave but it had to be done to fix the locker room.

I expect another fun offseason shuffling players, working the draft board, and looking under rocks for guys who can fit the scheme. Also excited to see the new leaders emerge, I think Reed and Clark are primed to takeover with Bobby. Get a couple new pieces for next year and evaluate what worked ... should be a lot of excitement for this teams future.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This team will not only be better, they are a contender next year. Homer or not, I see no reason to think this team won't get even better.

Sign37now

Reaction score
So much better than I thought we were going be. Loved it. A little bummed about the playoff loss but I always am when the season ends for the Hawks.

But I am really looking forward to seeing the Rams destroy the Cowboys...

Seymour

Reaction score
Sign37now":qijhb8uq said:
So much better than I thought we were going be. Loved it. A little bummed about the playoff loss but I always am when the season ends for the Hawks.

But I am really looking forward to seeing the Rams destroy the Cowboys...

Interesting wish. As much as I cannot stand anything Cowboys.....Rams are worse. Go Cowboys! :twisted:

Sign37now

Reaction score
My two favorite teams are the Seahawks and anybody playing the 49'rs or Cowboys...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Feels dirty to pull for the Cowboys, but oh well. I just have a bad feeling the Clams are gonna' smoke em.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2p2q4rb7 said:
Feels dirty to pull for the Cowboys, but oh well. I just have a bad feeling the Clams are gonna' smoke em.

They should, but I have a sneaking suspicion the Boys actually could pull this off if they pound the rock and their D keeps shutting down the run and forces Goff to have to win it.

Not only that, if the Boys win it all then we can look back and say we only lost by 2 and declare ourselves the 2nd best team in the NFL in 2018! By May or June we can turn that into we would have won it all if it wasn't for a 43 year old kicker that hurt himself kicking. :lol: :twisted: :irishdrinkers:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It was disappointing to lose a game I think Wilson could have won for us.

But

That was a lot of weekends we got to enjoy watching football. Even when we were winning, it was not always possible to say that.

We had some great plays. Some new guys step up. (It looks like I might have been wrong about Reed!)

That last playoff game was frustrating but it was really some enjoyable football before the playoffs started.

I don't know that it makes sense to expect playoff wins with this team anyway, but we have had some great regular season contents and even our losses were rarely nightmare type blowouts.

People in Seattle have been conditioned to love a great RB (years of Seahawk football with very good RBs and not nearly as good QBs) so seeing solid RB performances has been a nice plus.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1ca98p6d said:

Just do what I do, root for an asteroid to strike the 50 yard line.

Just kidding!....................sorta.