What are you most concerned about this season?

KK84

Reaction score
In my opinion, there's only two things that can stop this team from repeating: Key Injuries or extremely bad luck in a playoff game. The O-line WILL be better than last years, the only way i see them as a worry is if they get Russ injured.

hangumhi

Reaction score
kearly":3ptd57em said:
Really surprised by all the people saying OL. The OL this year looks improved in the interior and lets not forget that the OL was horrific last season and the Hawks still won the SB.

My biggest concern is our corners with the new rules emphasis. If the regular season is anything like the preseason, then playing quality man coverage will be almost impossible, and Seattle's zone coverage is not all that great. Opposing QBs this preseason have carved Seattle up pretty good despite the fluky lack of scoring the last two games.

The good news is that the new environment has really helped Seattle's passing offense a ton. With Harvin on the field Wilson looks unstoppable. I guess my 2nd biggest concern is that a Harvin injury would be a huge blow to Seattle's offense, but in the new environment our little receivers benefit quite a bit from the lack of contact so it might not hamstring the offense as much as last year.

I agree, I'm shocked by all of the posts about the O line. Looks very good to me. My biggest concern is help opposite Sherman. Maxwell is literally beat on nearly every play and is forced to hold. He's a great run defender but he's going to get picked apart throughout the season just as he has been in the preseason.

My other big concern is at tight end. Luke W. can't seem to catch a ball to save his life. d

My other concern is that the coaches don't start Paul Richardson. At the very least he would make a great punt returner. I can't understand why we'd risk injury to the best safety in the league when you have a speedster in Richardson just itching for a chance and he's a threat with his legs. Personally I'd like to see him get into the rotation at wide out opposite Harvin just to create a problem for safeties.

A

Anonymous

Tical21":1t3dklpd said:
If we stay reasonably healthy anything that happens between now and the Lombardi presentation is just a formality.

Tical21:

Penning quality user signature lines since March of 2012.

Somebody grab this one quick!

Sac

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":38k3zy4o said:
Tical21":38k3zy4o said:
If we stay reasonably healthy anything that happens between now and the Lombardi presentation is just a formality.

Tical21:

Penning quality user signature lines since March of 2012.

Somebody grab this one quick!

That is a pretty good sig line. I'll think about it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Concerned.....afraid....yup....That SAC gets Modership...That would scare the holy moly out of Batman methinks....and me too.