What do my Bucs need to do?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":tdpjzfkm said:
Keep Evans away from Sherm and throw it up to him. Evans is a top 5 WR. Just pray he goes for 200 yards and 3 TD's.

At this rate, he will have 300 yards and 8 TD's.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":10bmrlxu said:
Try using bunch formations. Seems to confuse our defensive backs. Honestly, I'm not sure why teams don't call bunch formation against our team more.

Try to get Mike Evans isolated outside on the corner opposite Sherman if Sherm isn't shadowing Evans.

Power runs through the B gap with the muscle hamster Martin. Our D tackles have issues getting off their blocks occasionally. However, Mike Bennett will be back this week and looking for payback for Tampa not resigning him when they had the chance. Trying to establish the line of scrimmage early against the Hawks isn't easy, but once achieved, it opens up huge plays in play action bootleg plays. Winston should be able to hit some crossing routes in the second level.

Speaking of Winston, he needs to play a mistake free game to win. No turnovers, no mistakes to cost his team.

On defense, McCoy needs to set the tone early. He'll have a better matchup going against our LG Glowinski, opposed to our RG Ifedi. If he and former Hawk Clinton McDonald can find ways to get into the backfield consistently, it'll really cut down what we can do offensively.

Wilson is starting to get his legs back. Collapse the pocket on him from the inside out and utilize a linebacker to spy him. Bump and run our receivers, don't let them get a free release. Baldwin is the only receiver who can beat the press consistently.

Aguayo needs to hit his kicks too. He's been shaky thus far as a rookie. He needs to hit his kicks like last week, and your punter needs to pin our offense deep in our territory. It's difficult for our offense to sustain long drives, especially on the road where they're prone to penalties along the O line.

Yikes, it looks like the Bucs followed my blueprint flawlessly

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jerhawk":z1eaf1g7 said:
Jerhawk":z1eaf1g7 said:
Try using bunch formations. Seems to confuse our defensive backs. Honestly, I'm not sure why teams don't call bunch formation against our team more.

Try to get Mike Evans isolated outside on the corner opposite Sherman if Sherm isn't shadowing Evans.

Power runs through the B gap with the muscle hamster Martin. Our D tackles have issues getting off their blocks occasionally. However, Mike Bennett will be back this week and looking for payback for Tampa not resigning him when they had the chance. Trying to establish the line of scrimmage early against the Hawks isn't easy, but once achieved, it opens up huge plays in play action bootleg plays. Winston should be able to hit some crossing routes in the second level.

Speaking of Winston, he needs to play a mistake free game to win. No turnovers, no mistakes to cost his team.

On defense, McCoy needs to set the tone early. He'll have a better matchup going against our LG Glowinski, opposed to our RG Ifedi. If he and former Hawk Clinton McDonald can find ways to get into the backfield consistently, it'll really cut down what we can do offensively.

Wilson is starting to get his legs back. Collapse the pocket on him from the inside out and utilize a linebacker to spy him. Bump and run our receivers, don't let them get a free release. Baldwin is the only receiver who can beat the press consistently.

Aguayo needs to hit his kicks too. He's been shaky thus far as a rookie. He needs to hit his kicks like last week, and your punter needs to pin our offense deep in our territory. It's difficult for our offense to sustain long drives, especially on the road where they're prone to penalties along the O line.

naw....there were interceptions.....so not perfect. LOL

OP
OP
Moozician

Moozician

Reaction score
Jerhawk":zp4ingg2 said:

All I can say is it's a good thing that the game wasn't longer. Seattle was really doing well, and got some bad breaks. Fun game to watch!

I still don't think the Bucs make playoffs; hopefully you guys will. Seattle is always fun to watch, and they are a class team.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Moozician":2xotai5r said:
Jerhawk":2xotai5r said:

All I can say is it's a good thing that the game wasn't longer. Seattle was really doing well, and got some bad breaks. Fun game to watch!

I still don't think the Bucs make playoffs; hopefully you guys will. Seattle is always fun to watch, and they are a class team.

Class post, good luck the rest of the way. Come back any time!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Moozician":1hic0utg said:
Jerhawk":1hic0utg said:

Yes. They get in stride and it would have been uglier. Not sure if your team would have pulled it out. You are welcome here any time. Good luck the rest of the year too.