What do you want to see tonight vs Vikings?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Our starting D gets a 3 and out on Vikings opening drive.

Hawks find a suitable K/R to replace Lockett... one that goes north and south... not impressed with McKissic last week.

Baldwin, Graham and Lockett get at least 3 targets each.

Nazair Jones continues to be disruptive and force another turnover.

Quinton Jefferson gets some PT and looks sharp.

Lastly, same final score as last week.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
The only real answer is Health...

Im interested in seeing how Carson does against a better unit. Interested to see if Kasen can do anything besides a go route. Interested in seeing how Naz Jonse does again.

But really all I want to see is good health.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Given who they are playing, I'd like to see the pass rush get home vs that weak OL. I'd also like to see the OL handle the Vikings impressive DL in both pass and run blocking. And also Carson cause he looks like an animal.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I want to see our D get a 3 and out and some pressure on the 3rd down pass play. Also want to see get a few first downs running the ball.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
First half balance on the Oline...then start screwing it up. That way we see our depth.

Second half qb battle. Let the cream rise to the top or get fluffed out.

Lets see what we got in Lacy. Lets see what we got in Collins.

The 12s being happy because football is back.

That is all.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
1. No injuries
2. See some week one standouts offer some consistency this week. We saw flashes of guys on the bubble.
3. Get clarity on the OL situation at RG and RT.

Josea16

Reaction score
j hawk":3uoimv54 said:
I want to see our #1 D have two 3&outs. To see our OL open holes so the RB can have good and consistent gains. I have a hunch the passing game will be good. No injuries please.
This. Also would love it if the RG/RT are decided after this game.

hawk45

Reaction score
Interested to see if they give AC more carries in the flow or if they go Carson, Carson, and then AC on third down. The latter, IMO, is a harbinger of AC to practice squad.

Want to see Ifedi either succeed or "fail quickly." So we can get Pocic up in this.

Obvs no injuries is #1.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I want to see the O-line give up 0 pressures on Wilson for 5 plays in a row.

I want to see Pocic start at right tackle so Russell Wilson doesn't die this year.

I want to see Nazair Jones compete with the first team defensive line.

I want to trade Kearse for Sheldon Richardson.

I want to see the Seahawks stop drafting early round busts, and keep killing it in the middle/late rounds.

cymatica

Reaction score
I want to see a non-bubble screen pass executed well, with the first team.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I want to see the young DBs play and show us why they were drafted.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Here are the main things that I'm personally keeping an eye on ...

1) First and foremost -- no significant injuries. Please, can we just keep this squad healthy and intact for the most part? :pray:

2) Offensive Line. This is the biggest thing I'm going to be keeping my eye on (both in terms of the running game and their pass protection). This Vikings Defensive Line is one of the best in the league, so I'm intrigued by how they play. Specifically ...

A) going to be watching George Fant with a keen eye on how he handles Everson Griffin.

B) I'm intrigued to see the continued battle at the RG and RT spots. Aboushi, Glowinski, and Ethan Pocic. I'm REALLY enamored by Pocic and would be fairly dismayed if he isn't starting somewhere come Week 1. I LOVE what Pocic brings to the table.

3) I'm fascinated to see the continued battle for the final WR spots. Specifically, I'm looking forward to seeing If Kasen Williams can continue to make plays against a better secondary. I'm also hoping to see more from David Moore and am curious to see if Darboh can overcome that sternum issue and see some playing time.

4) Shaq Griffin -- I'd love to see him continue to progress and shut down these receivers of Minnesota.

5) I'm very interested to see Tramaine Brock in action. Is he going to end up seeing playing time ... and if so, how does he look in that Nickel Corner role?

6) The battle for the final RB Spot between Chris Carson, Alex Collins, and now Mike Davis. How do these guys all look tomorrow? I'm personally really love Carson and am pulling for him to make some noise, run over some guys tomorrow night, and continue to make YAC.

7) Trevone Boykin -- he had a strong performance against the Chargers. Can he continue to get better at going through his progressions quicker and to just make plays against a much stronger defense in Minnesota? Another solid performance will go a long ways towards cementing his place as this team's backup QB this year.

Atradees

Reaction score
A fivety burger. Nearly had it last week. Ahhh. Starting to feel like football again.

All that matters is a "W". Why? It's only preseason?
Because winning is what we do!
Winning leads to winning........

With that in mind, more Pocic, Carson, Williams, Boykins, sum running game. Lining it up and crushin the rock down their throats....I already know the qbs can get the job done.

I would like to see the new cb and new 3rd round toys in action. Mike Tyson, Delano Hill, Garvin, Wilhotte, etc.

penihawk

Reaction score
For me there are lots of questions still to be answered at CB & the right side of the line. Praying tonights game sheds some light on those situations with the decision makers. All the other spots are deep enough to just enjoy watching themselves work out with personal performances. And of course NO INJURIES! :2thumbs: