What happens with ET3?

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Jettison Earl get the picks, move McDougald to his spot, sign Reid, sign Suh...we're good to go on defense.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2q63wp0r said:
pcbball12":2q63wp0r said:
Blitzer88":2q63wp0r said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JaredStanger/status/974422296998821888[/tweet]
We’re citing Jared Stanger now?

Just thought it was interesting to read. Nothing more, nothing less.
I get it. He just gets on his rants and anyone that doesn’t 100% agree with him he either blocks or throws a fit at. He’s a complete narcissist and legitimately thinks he knows better than John and Pete. It’s extremely annoying. He has his good tid bits here and there, but I’ve never seen someone so delusional for no apparent reason at all.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3t3ho1ct said:
Sports Hernia":3t3ho1ct said:
NJlargent":3t3ho1ct said:
Seymour":3t3ho1ct said:
Notice Sea proposed means they aren't just "listening", they are doing the initiating. Earl is gone IMO.

He’s not staying with Sherm and Kam being done. He’s gone.
If they trade Earl so are their playoff chances for the next 4-5 years.
If you trade Earl you might as well trade Wags too. If you are going young on defense, do it, and get the most for your biggest chip while his value is at its highest, and you get rid of one of your biggest upcoming contracts in the process, plus you’d speed up the rebuild on both sides of the ball tremendously.

Good lord get a grip

How on earth did the Broncos, Eagles, and idk...other teams in NFL history ever win a Super Bowl without Earl Thomas? The horror. The only position worth getting this dramatic about is Quarterback
May want to take your own advice there, maybe????? 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
vin.couve12":iznrti9k said:
Still have 5 question marks.
??????

6 for you! :lol:

If I wanted to know about question mark etiquette I’ll ask a pro like iRo. :eek:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
pcbball12":3uoamxqy said:
Blitzer88":3uoamxqy said:
We’re citing Jared Stanger now?

Just thought it was interesting to read. Nothing more, nothing less.
I get it. He just gets on his rants and anyone that doesn’t 100% agree with him he either blocks or throws a fit at. He’s a complete narcissist and legitimately thinks he knows better than John and Pete. It’s extremely annoying. He has his good tid bits here and there, but I’ve never seen someone so delusional for no apparent reason at all.[/quote]

Seriously, Stanger just blocked two more of his fellow Twitter neckbeards for something utterly petty in just the last 48 hours.

I try not to dictate to others' posting habits, but that boy is toxic.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Scorpion05":79siik64 said:
How on earth did the Broncos, Eagles, and idk...other teams in NFL history ever win a Super Bowl without Earl Thomas?
The team you were forgetting is the 1991 NY Giants squad who played their entire season without Earl Thomas. That makes 3 teams who have been successful without him and so we know it's a possibility at least.

original poster

Reaction score
My bet is he's moved either today or tomorrow.

I had him going to Atlanta in my GM post (along with cutting Sherm, Lane etc). Although I did have ASJ coming to Seattle for $1.5M per :roll: