What if?

12forlife

Reaction score
What if 2023 was Pete's final season. Next season we Hire Harbaugh, with the promise we do what it takes to draft his boy McCaffrey. Be interesting if we don't pursue a QB in the draft this year, and say sign Geno for 2-3 years, with McCaffrey siting behind Geno for a season while getting prepared for NFL speed.

CPHawk

Reaction score
What if 2023 was Pete's final season. Next season we Hire Harbaugh, with the promise we do what it takes to draft his boy McCaffrey. Be interesting if we don't pursue a QB in the draft this year, and say sign Geno for 2-3 years, with McCaffrey siting behind Geno for a season while getting prepared for NFL speed.
The QB who transferred to Northern Colorado? And no thanks to Harbaugh or McCarthy either.

Last edited:
OP
OP

12forlife

Reaction score
The QB who transferred to Northern Colorado? And no thanks to Harbaugh or McCarthy either.
Naw your thinking of McNamara that transfered. JJ McCarthy is legit. Fits just what the Hawks are looking for in a QB. If not Harbaugh then who? I Hope they bring in a New Coach, then get his ideal QB?

Rat

Reaction score
Between being a Buckeyes and Seahawks fan, that ****** Harbaugh has been enemy No. 1 for more than a decade. The synapsis in my brain are too strong to ever want anything to do with him. I'm embarrassed I rooted for him to pull off a big victory for the Colts once; Thank God Aaron Bailey dropped that Hail Mary. Kind of like how I'm now embarrassed that I had a poster of Jenny McCarthy on my bedroom wall as a teen, but worse.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Naw you’re thinking of McNamara that transfered. JJ McCarthy is legit. Fits just what the Hawks are looking for in a QB. If not Harbaugh then who? I Hope they bring in a New Coach, then get his ideal QB?
The OP said McCaffery. But McCarthy hasn’t been super impressive as a nfl QB imho. He seems very underwhelming when I’ve watched him. Like a career backup. Unless we can land Williams or Maye, I don’t see any sure fire staters in next years class.

Last edited:
OP
OP

12forlife

Reaction score
The OP said McCaffery. But McCarthy hasn’t been super impressive as a nfl QB imho. He seems very underwhelming when I’ve watched him. Like a career backup. Unless we can land Williams or Maye, I don’t see any sure fire staters in next years class.
Idk I've been wrong before, and will be again. I just have a feeling we are talking about him a year from now.

Latest posts