What is going to stop the Rams?

RedAlice

Reaction score
I gotta admit.

This is a fun change of fortunes wheel.

Hawks fans wishing Rams lose out so they can be top.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
El Caliente":2p7pmonh said:
I have no beef with the Rams, their fans, or anyone who thinks that they should be the NFC favorite to the Super Bowl, but it’s a bit disingenuous to say that “the Rams will be able to beat the Saints when Aquib comes back.” That’s speaking as if the Saints won’t gameplan for him, and that’s also forgetting that the Saints have been without one of the top rated pass rushers in the 2018 draft. Marcus Davenport is one of PFFs top rated pass rushers, and last night against the Falcons he helped the defense hold the Falcons to 17 points (when they normally avg. 25.5 ppg).

I’m not saying that on a neutral field the Saints will beat the Rams, but I think that the Saints are more than capable on defense of not allowing the Rams to make the comeback that was allowed a few weeks ago.

I mostly agree with you here. The game earlier this year probably gave us both more confidence in our teams, weirdly enough: me because winning in NO is extremely difficult and the offense had the ball down three in the fourth quarter with a chance. You because the Saints won the game. Us missing Talib, you missing Davenport.

But there's no way I consider us the favorite over the Saints. One QB has won it all, on the other side we have one player with winning playoff experience. Despite the numbers I like our defense better, but I can see how the someone would have more confidence in the Saints D given how they're playing. IMO the "favorite" would be whoever has home field, but either team is capable of winning on the road too.

Only thing I disagree with you on is the comment about "holding" the Falcons to 17. Atlanta might win that game if not for the three red zone turnovers, which is a huge outlier and sort of random. The Saints D has played excellent against the Eagles and Bengals, but against the Falcons I thought they were awful except for being able to force those fumbles.

kobebryant

Reaction score
The playoffs could pose issues for the Rams. But as for the regular season, I think the Rams will stomp the Bears in their matchup.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Anyone that commented on this thread watching the game???

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
They seem to be getting crushed by a solid defense and off their game in the cold weather.