What was your response?

sc85sis

Reaction score
I jumped up and down screaming and laughing and, I think, exclaiming Oh My GOD more than once.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I yelled and screamed with excitement................then I asked myself, what the hell just happened?

mrblitz

Reaction score
i jumped up, made the td signal, and said, 'superbowl!' ('was that kearse?! koo!')

grizbob

Reaction score
I didn't move for fear I might wake myself, since it was obviously a dream. :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
minormillikin":2e1zwixl said:
When Kearse caught the game-winner and you knew we had won the game, how did you respond?

For me the first part is a bit of a blur (I had not been drinking) . I think I jumped off my couch and hugged/high-fived/kissed my wife and we cheered like crazy.

My brain then stopped working correctly. I was in disbelief and needed to get up and do something. I went to the kitchen, took a big swig of scotch, then went to my humidor to grab a cigar.

I then went out wandering along the street, in a daze, with tears in my eyes and holding back a crazed chuckle. I was walking along the side of street, smoking a big cigar, while other fans drove by honking and cheering at the crazy guy in the 12 uniform. I'll always remember the booms of fireworks (and more cheering) coming from unseen parts of my neighborhood.

It took me about 45 minutes before I felt normal, but even now just thinking about the end of the game makes my eyes a little wetter than they need to be.
This isn't the shack so what I screamed would be inappropriate here! 8)

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I ended up flat on back, in the row in front of me. Spilled beer, popcorn, wet skittles, probably somebody's chew spit all stuck to my back. My jersey is filthy now, filthy and glorious. I wouldn't trade that moment for anything!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I just yelled super loud like "Aughh" and laughed ..Watched by myself in my bedroom ,my wife and son were in a different part of the house..I guess I'm too intense during Hawks games..

daveca5150

Reaction score
I screamed "TOUCH DOWN SEAHAWKS" Raible style at the top of my lungs. Then started jumping up and down, which got my kids screaming too and plugging their ears. Then I just ran around the house yelling and jumping. Opened my front door and screamed. Then came back to the TV to see if there was a flag. High fived the whole family. Then my wife and I just took turns asking each other what just happened.

Great memory

hawkfannj

Reaction score
sutz":6yj34ppa said:
My first thought was: "Where's the flag?"

:twisted:
No truer words were ever written I held off for a sec then burst out in jubilation