What will Pete be doing in 2024?

bigcc

Reaction score
Who cares? That’s pretty much my point. I’m saying if they don’t achieve it by 60 they should hang it up and give the new generation the gigs. But since this era of humanity is so focused on self, they obviously will just go for whatever they want until they’re dust.

Just because the ones who stick it out into their silver years get there does not invalidate my point. It only strengthens it because if not them, then the success could be going to men in their youth.

To me it’s like the 70 year olds going on cruises. Just a huge waste of money and energy for virtually nothing. They could be supporting young couples struggling with that money or spending that energy on the community, but instead they indulge themselves in stupid worthless entertainment pursuits.

If you think a 73 year old showing up as your new professional coach is normal, i guess we’ll never see eye to eye.
Lmao what kind of kumbaya everyone hold hands shit is this?

70 year olds should give their savings to struggling couples 😂😂😂😂

Yeah dog, hey, commanders haven't won a playoff game since 2005 and we were the ones to end their hopes and dreams 😢😢😢😢

Give em our draft picks for reparations

Tbh why are you here and not blocking traffic to raise funds for the house arrest of old people?

Do better with your privilege

bigcc

Reaction score
WTF
Someday, IF you're lucky, you will reach that age. I expect you to not spend a dime on yourself. Give it all away.
Tbh I think he's being quite selfish spending time on a football forum.

Literally contributing to global warming.

I'm good though, I'm in a public library ensuring that the computers aren't used by white supremacists and 70 year olds trying to purchase cruise tickets

Fade

Reaction score
This is kind of what I expect, pulling together Seahawks alumni for gatherings and community projects. Maybe helping the new coach as a team culture guru. Possibly scouting and game prep support for new coach on the division rivals.

Pete is out, sir.

Mike Holmgren has been spotted at the VMAC and is having more input than Pete on who the next coach will be. (Pete stated he is not part of hiring process.)

Pete was fired in a politically correct way. He actually doesn't have much of a role with the Seahawks at all, as when asked what his advisor role would be in his farewell presser, Pete had no idea what it will entail. (Because he is fired.) If this was a serious position, he would be able to give the public at least something on what it would be. He can't because he is out. He is Jody's "Ass" in other words.