What Would it Take to Beat the 49'ers?

Largent80

Reaction score
9ers have been giving up over 30 points per game pretty regularly. Their DL is good after that?...Not that impressive.

quadsas

Reaction score
We just gotta not completely suck on offense and play a lot of man coverage. Make Jimmy make great throws all game. He can't

Uncle Si

Reaction score
85' Bears coming to town?

State of this thread... some of you need to give your balls a tug.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Uncle Si":14vghkkr said:
85' Bears coming to town?

State of this thread... some of you need to give your balls a tug.

Um uh...

[youtube]bPpcfH_HHH8[/youtube]

John63

Reaction score
For them to run the offense that cant be stopped the whole game and keep the pedal to the mettle.

mort

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3vug8amm said:
It would take Aros running down on the field shirtless carrying a boombox blasting "Welcome to the Jungle" and sucker punching Kyle Shanahan into next week.

I’m totally down for that, so I’ve started a preemptive go fund me for Aros’ defense fund...

But seriously, for all the the warts this team is tenacious and can win hard.

And so far I’m convinced Jimmy G can’t beat us if we make him carry his team.

It’s a big ask but we have Russ and big ole side Beast juju.... in our house.... in prime time.... and are coming in underdogs.

We got ‘em right where we want ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
OrFan":2bcoxpk3 said:
But it's gonna take money
A whole lot of spending money
It's gonna take plenty of money
To do it right, child

And

It's gonna take time
A whole lot of precious time
It's gonna take patience and time,

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3smhxb94 said:

Not that these points aren't valid, but Saints fans have a very vested interest in us beating the Niners.......so it's not exactly like they're being objective in who they want to win.

I honestly think it will be very hard for us to beat the Niners, they're healthier, have Kittle back and rolling, and their D is going up a diminished Hawk's offense with a very beat up O-line.................IMO that spells trouble. If Chandler Jones singlehandedly destroyed us, what do you think the Niners front four is going to do?

Doesn't mean we can't win, but it's going to take some luck. Like last time, turnovers, missed FG's, big special teams plays, and Russell's going to have to do what he hasn't done in weeks and weeks, put this offense on his back and make some big plays and throws.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just looked back at one of their threads and this popped up. I thought it was a very funny one...

"Can we get a PNW snowstorm?
Both teams w/injury concerns, both w/LOTS to play for, especially PRIDE(SF lost to SEA & SEA has blown home advantage).

Go Hawks( I think I threw up in my mouth)!
Cajun WHO DAT in the Land of Enchantment! "

:2thumbs: :rumble:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We run our regular running offense with Homer and Lynch and whatever line can suit up it dominates.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Re sign Walter Jones. If not we are looking at a lot of QB pressure all sunday.

John63

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":5jko7xrg said:
We run our regular running offense with Homer and Lynch and whatever line can suit up it dominates.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL yeah and we loose, but great dream

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I found this amusing. Link follows.

"STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Winner claims NFC West title. … 49ers will be No. 1 seed in NFC with win; No. 5 seed with loss. … Seahawks can still be either Nos. 1, 2, 3 or 5 seed. … 49ers seeking first division title since 2012. Seahawks last won division in 2016. … Niners lost eight straight in Seattle by average of 17 points. … RB Raheem Mostert has TD runs in five straight games, first 49ers player to do that since Derek Loville had six-game streak in 1995."

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/sea ... ine-122619

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":inigdicf said:
Doesn't mean we can't win, but it's going to take some luck. Like last time, turnovers, missed FG's, big special teams plays, and Russell's going to have to do what he hasn't done in weeks and weeks, put this offense on his back and make some big plays and throws.

Luck retired, and there’s zero chance we sign him and sit #3

:{)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":xoc9cldu said:
...........Russell's going to have to do what he hasn't done in weeks and weeks, put this offense on his back and make some big plays and throws.
Cue John63 riding in on his white horse and posting "Pete won't let him" in 5-4-3-..........

John63":xoc9cldu said:
Lords of Scythia":xoc9cldu said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL yeah and we loose, but great dream

NM, he's already done so. Silly me. And btw, it's "lose"