Whatever Happens now....

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm not in this camp. If Green Bay wins, today was about the worst case scenario as could be for me. Our draft stock would have taken a big hit, and we wouldn't even get a playoff game.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Absolutely. I'm at least 2 games happier than last season.

Some of the losses were very, very frustrating but I'll take a winning season over a losing one every time.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Absolutely Pete Carroll got his team playing pretty well, despite everything that gone against us this season in my eyes is a success no matter where it goes from here hell of a season guys hell of a season go Hawks

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is an average Seattle Seahawks team. They lack all the necessary ingredients of a playoff team.
No focus or discipline. Pete Carroll is completely in charge and therefore should be standing in front
Of judge Judy Monday morning explaining his shit results . Dk Metcalf should be given cognitive tests
And he should be in counseling! He has the mental maturity of a 8 year old house cat! Wtf

Hurtt should be tracked down at Applebee's and given a one way ticket out of town.

m0ng0

Reaction score
This is an average Seattle Seahawks team. They lack all the necessary ingredients of a playoff team.
No focus or discipline. Pete Carroll is completely in charge and therefore should be standing in front
Of judge Judy Monday morning explaining his shit results . Dk Metcalf should be given cognitive tests
And he should be in counseling! He has the mental maturity of a 8 year old house cat! Wtf

Hurtt should be tracked down at Applebee's and given a one way ticket out of town.
Ahhh listen to you, its so cute 🥰

Scout

Reaction score
This team exceeded my expectation on offense and in a way underwhelmed on defense. But we all had a sense the defense would take time to gel and they do not have all the horses needed to impact the LoS.

This off season will fortify a dynamic offense and then add to the defensive front seven to compliment a promising young secondary.

James in PA

Reaction score
And we swept the Rams!!!!! I don't care if they were only a shell of themselves. That franchise has always given us problems, long before McVay.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
And we swept the Rams!!!!! I don't care if they were only a shell of themselves. That franchise has always given us problems, long before McVay.
Yeah, here's hoping Detroit plays Green Bay as hard as Rams played us today.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
No matter what happens, this has been one of the most fun, stress free gift of a seasons I’ve ever seen. There are 8,760 hours in a year. We get to watch Seahawks football roughly 51 hours of time in that same year. That is 0.0058% of our time we are able to enjoy this game with “our team”. Enjoying every moment. I’m excited for the future…

Kinger95

Reaction score
Honestly almost everyone said we were gonna suck and be a bottom 5 team. We lost our franchise qb and our all pro defensive captain . Going into the season everyone was taking about how we should pick up mayfield from Cleveland for a mid round pick. We played a ton of undrafted guys and rookies this year and usually that’s the sign of a bottom 5 team . We were dawgs all year and no matter what happens with the ending of this year no other team played above their skill level more than us

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Honestly almost everyone said we were gonna suck and be a bottom 5 team. We lost our franchise qb and our all pro defensive captain . Going into the season everyone was taking about how we should pick up mayfield from Cleveland for a mid round pick. We played a ton of undrafted guys and rookies this year and usually that’s the sign of a bottom 5 team . We were dawgs all year and no matter what happens with the ending of this year no other team played above their skill level more than us
I was expecting 3-14. As much as I can’t stand Pete and want a change I’m pleasantly surprised and content with season. Hoping we keep building with draft but would still like to see a change.

eo620

Reaction score
9-8 in a year when we were all expecting doom and gloom. Hell, 10 wins almost guarantees a playoff spot. Not a single 10 win team missed the playoffs this year. In my eyes, this year was a complete success; warts and all. Make no mistake, there's plenty of work to be done. I just think we should all be excited for the next few seasons. I have to assume with the draft capital, we're only going to get better sooner rather than later.