What's the Big Ticket Item you plan on purchasing?

Riley12

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":176tbm7r said:
I want a replica super bowl 48 ring

Yep! I plan on getting a mid-range replica with no precious stones. I'm wearing that sucker to each and
every game I attend next season, up to and including a possible February trip to Glendale.

pmedic920

Reaction score

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
BigTimeFootballs.com had a special run of 500 commemorative footballs that were signed by Russell Wilson, I snagged #486. Cost was close to $600.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Living in Alaska I want to get a thick, insulated coat that looks like the dark blue jersey's with a small 12 on the upper left breast and Seahawks SuperB Owl 48 on the back. Just need to find the right coat and then get it embroidered.

largenutz

Reaction score
chris98251":3h5bwjrl said:
I can't afford big ticket items, I did get my Wilson Jersey for Christmas, and today I bought a couple T Shirts, not big ticket at 17.00 each but I though very cool. One was a Shirt saying Super Bowl Champs with likeness of most our impact players faces around it, I will remember years from now who was there, It has Lynch on top with his arms spread.

The other was one of Lynch, on top it says Feed Me

In the center it has Lynch infront of the Clink arms raised and fingers pointing outward and flames around him.

Below it has his name, a signiture and his name and number.
What site are these on? Thanx in advance

CHawks4L

Reaction score
I really really want a Media Day Jacket, like this one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151226349326?ss ... 1423.l2649

I called Nike and they are sold out at every retailer and not restocking them... no way will I pay crazy costs because I actually want to wear the jacket. I think we should campaign Paul Allen to request Nike to make the 12th Man a Hawk only jacket which we could buy. This would be sweet with a 12 on it...

Riley12

Reaction score
I love the idea of a "12" media day jacket.

If I am thinking outerwear, then I would definitely want one of the SBXLVIII sideline parkas, like Paul Allen was wearing during the stadium ceremony.

Given the warm conditions in NJ for the game, there are probably 53 or more of those things sitting in a box somewhere.

Exittium

Reaction score

Landhawk1

Reaction score
A replica super bowl 48 ring

Has anybody checked out prices/websites on these? I think I recall seeing some for around $200. I always said I'd get one when we got the Championship. It's time to start pricing them!!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":9kg3tddl said:
CallMeADawg":9kg3tddl said:
BigTimeFootballs.com had a special run of 500 commemorative footballs that were signed by Russell Wilson, I snagged #486. Cost was close to $600.

you mean like this one? I'm almost close to pulling the trigger!

http://proshop.seahawks.com/Seattle_Sea ... o_Football

Very similar, although it is this ball:

http://bigtimefootballs.com/catalog/?product=5356

Signed, numbered /500, with a certificate, and a picture of Russell signing it (which I will find a way to get autographed as well).

Also, if you get a ball - this is a really nice case for it, and much cheaper than other places.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002F6 ... UTF8&psc=1

Riley12

Reaction score
Landhawk1":348gtkv5 said:
A replica super bowl 48 ring

Has anybody checked out prices/websites on these? I think I recall seeing some for around $200. I always said I'd get one when we got the Championship. It's time to start pricing them!!

Prices are pretty reasonable for past Super Bowl champ rings - $200 range. I hope they don't get as gaudy as some
of the past rings. I like the simple, engraved styles of the first rings rather than the cluster of stones that seem more
typical of present day models.