When did you think we had it... be honest!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Although I had a pretty good feeling after the Harvin return. Baldwin's TD was officially the point where I started celebrating victory. It was just such an awesome response to the last gasp that the Welker TD gave Denver.

Zybot

Reaction score
At half time I just couldn't see any offense scoring 22 points in a half against this defense, as focused as it was. It would take some turnovers by Seattle, etc., and it just didn't seem that probable to me. Then when Percy ran back the kickoff back, I pretty much knew it was over.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The pick 6 did it for me.

It was evident that the Broncos were physically and mentally overmatched, but I had this feeling of dread that the refs were going to start throwing flags in the 2nd half to get the Donkeys back into it and save some ratings.

When Harvin took it to the house, I knew that even with a ton of flags and gimmes from the refs, the Broncos still couldn't catch us.

NorthwestSportsFan

Reaction score
At halftime I was very confident, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking worst case scenario there is the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history. That all was swept away at the second half kickoff when Percy got to about the 40 yard line. Game over.

253hawk

Reaction score
Having watched the Oilers-Bills game way back, I tried to remain as objective as long as I could considering the score and going up against THE GREATEST OFFENSE OF ALL TIME and possible halftime adjustments made.

Percy. 87 yards. Dagger. Break out the champagne.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I felt good going in to the half. Pretty confident after the Harvin return. Locked in when Kearse scored that pinball TD. Which was amazing btw. I was thinking… drop…No! Tackle… no!… holy crap! TD!!! I knew it was over then.

Side note. I knew Harvin was going to score as soon as he grabbed the ball. How many times have you seen a bobbled return or something similar happen, and the kick team over-runs everything?

evergreen

Reaction score
The first 12 seconds of the half. Save your best for last! It would seem the 9pts our D scored were all we ever needed. Tell that to Wilson!

Still, it was a lot of whoop ass for only 8 pts. And even after being snuffed a 22 pt lead is a few plays from being close still. But a 29 pt lead against this D is not so much. Because I had to bail on a Super Bowl venue and race home to just make the kick off! I was full on anxiety as Peyton and the greatest offense ever, lined up. I was in the middle of massive anxiety attack when the ball flew into the endzone....Game...Set...Match. We are the Champions my friend...............

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":7synrq5p said:
Harvin's kick return...any hope Denver had was destoyed at that point...everyone on the Denver sideline knew they were outmatched in every part of the game at that point.
This ^^^^.
Percy Harvin's KR told me that the Seahawks weren't going to be denied the Lombardi.
I knew that there was no way that the Bronco's were going to be able to match the intensity, plus, Manning had pretty much shown his hand, and his quit, by dinking and dunking, and not trying to test the Seahawks LOB.

Rob12

Reaction score
Chancellor's hit on Thomas is when I truly felt like this was the Seahawks day.

Didn't expect the blowout, but that's when I relaxed and knew.

Starrman44

Reaction score
SeahawksMSHing":2etiro24 said:
Honestly when Bam Bam hit DT I just knew the Broncos were not physical enough to hang with the Seahawks. Officially when Harvin took the second half kickoff to the house the celebration was on...

I only read up to this, because it was how I felt.

I thought, man, that is the tone setter. It is what we are going to be about this game. Ain't no way the Broncos are going to want this noise all game.

kearly

Reaction score
I thought we had it before kickoff. Seeing a sea of blue I knew that crowd noise was going to be a factor, and Seattle is almost unbeatable when the 12thman is making its presence known.

justafan

Reaction score
I was having bad feelings when we were dominating but only up by 15.I didnt think FGs instead of TDs were going to be enough.The Smith interception it finally sunk in that this is the best D in history and they cant come back.

Hawkee

Reaction score
Cyrus12":25fgmwao said:
Harvin's kick return...any hope Denver had was destoyed at that point...everyone on the Denver sideline knew they were outmatched in every part of the game at that point.

This. Not only the Denver sideline, but everyone who witnessed that moment knew one team was overmatched - by a lot. I saw it on replay and it gave me chills. I've heard of Harvin's speed, but seeing him in action is totally different.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
When the Magnificent Eleven ripped off 88yards for a TD return!!

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
Smith's return was a mortal wound, but hey, it was Peyton Manning - so death was not yet assured.

Harvin's return buried all hope for them.

At that point, the Super Bowl became a drinking game.