When to get loud at CenturyLink Field

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
Visiting teams are figuring out how to conquer the noise. Over the years as a season ticket holder, I've noticed that the crowd tends to be only the loudest as the visiting teams offense begins to huddle up or even worse, when they line up at the line of scrimmage. I think there are many newer 12th Man members that tend to think that's the only time to be as loud as possible.

We need to be on our feet and yelling as soon as the 49ers offense steps onto the field. I don't want Kappernick to be able to hear anything while he's on the field. I want all of their timeouts wasted early in the 1st and 3rd quarters because their brains hurt from the noise.

The crazy thing is that I am usually the only one in my section yelling when we really need to. I'm calling on everyone to be loud even before be 49ers get into the huddle. Please stand with me and make it a living hell for SF tomorrow.

Shouting from section 102! Go Seahawks!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Keep up the good work. Throw some quarters in a plastic gatorade bottle and rattle that thing: ear-splitting.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Delanie walker said that they can beat the crowd noise by getting back to the huddle quickly as soon as the play is over. He said that's when the crowd isn't loud and they will take advantage of that

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
yep, gotta be loud DURING the huddle, very important. Somehow we have lost that aspect and its the most devastating to the oppnent.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don't think they'll have a problem getting loud and staying loud for SNF against the Ninnies.

grizbob

Reaction score
It's very simple, yell your ass off when the D is on the field :0190l: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
grizbob":1rswdc2p said:
It's very simple, yell your ass off when the D is on the field :0190l: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:

No let up. Just be insane. Its about being batshit crazy and putting out all the energy you can create.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
I agree ... the 12th Man MUST be on top of their game as much as the Hawks do!!! BerZerker noise level ALL THE TIME our D is on the field!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I already bought a new bag of cough drops for anyone around me. 4 Quarters of screaming, anything less in unacceptable.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Very simple.

IF THEY CAN'T CALL THE PLAY, THEY CAN'T RUN THE PLAY, ask Elway.

Scream your guts out from the minute the old play is over and then even harder when they are trying to call the play.

To the poster(s) that said it would be NCFCG loud, that remains to be seen as that game was unique in that everyone was in their seats 15 minutes before the game started and when the Panthers had the ball the crowd was just deafening, there was never a doubt who would win that game from the minute you sat foot in QWEST Field.

GO HAWKS!!!

Seeker

Reaction score
im just praying everyone didn't sell their tickets like the packers game. i don't wanna see too much red.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Give your ticket to someone else if you're not making constant noise on Sunday when San Fran's offense is on the field.

The game kicks off 1am my time... I'm at work at 6am. I'm choosing not to sleep and go straight to work... the day before Xmas. I want my TV to wake the neighbours up the crowd noise is so loud.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Ready for the Battle in Seattle! Let's make some noise!!!