When will the rest of the NFL pay attention

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1b7aguun said:
Not quoting all that but Marvin, McDonald and Kaepernick have made the statement that they didn't miss any communication on the offensive side of the ball. They simply didn't execute. That's your own players sort of negating your argument about inability to make pre-snap adjustments.

As for the "I don't think they can do it again in SF" statement, they sort of did do it in SF last year (13-6). Only at the time, you had a quarterback and an offense that would take those quick throws underneath or on the sideline that Seattle tends to give up on a regular basis. Didn't help that Seattle had a few dropped passes that would have changed the game dramatically.

Just get rid of the asterisk in your mind. It's not necessary... Seattle is good.

The communication issues I was refering to were LAST year. To avoid those issues they completely changed the way the relay the call. In the conversion, alot of the presnap stuff got junked and they ended up playing more bland. Less shifts to expose what coverage is being played.

Yes...I know all about the dropped passes. LOL. No Seattle fan would ever let me forget.

I don't know if the game will result in a 49er win...I'm just saying it'll be a different dynamic and should be interesting to watch.

No asterisk. Seattle is VERY good. The 49ers didn't lose it. Seattle won it. All the stadium advantages are a part of the game and something any team going into Seattle would have to deal with. No excuses.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":367ot3re said:
Go watch Indy's team and tell how many of their secondary would start in Seattle.

Or make our roster. Or make our PS.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":3oguka19 said:
Scottemojo":3oguka19 said:
Go watch Indy's team and tell how many of their secondary would start in Seattle.

Or make our roster. Or make our PS.

Bethea is damn good. And he would be a back up in Seattle at safety.

kearly

Reaction score
My bad, I read "secondary" and thought "corners."