Where do you rank all time Seattle sports athletes now?

evergreen

Reaction score
Tough question. But Peyton? There are better Sonics than Gary. Why not Jack Sikma, or Down Town Freddy Brown then? Championships speak. The '95 Mariners were like the 2012 seahawks and the 2001 were more like the 2005 team.

I already said that Russell Wilson would be the greatest seattle sports athelete ever. It's just more true now. Even if he's just the difference between 2011 and 2013. Are you kidding me after the last two games? How could Richard Sherman not be the greatest of them all? Without that great play none of this happens! Malcolm smith has a habit of being in the right place at the right time...I give you 5 from the past and 5 new ones.

Steve Largent
Jr.
Randy Johnson
Freddy Brown
Kenney Easley
Wilson
Sherman
Thomas
Chancelor
Lynch

evergreen

Reaction score
Actually, I think the greatest Seattle Sports star is #12!

Did you ever hear, "Omaha," during the super bowl?

HawkWow

Reaction score
evergreen":10dgd6if said:
Tough question. But Peyton? There are better Sonics than Gary. Why not Jack Sikma, or Down Town Freddy Brown then? Championships speak.

Off the top of my head, I'd say because Payton was better than Sikma or Brown. Why not Gus?

Championships speak...but they speak different languages. Comparing basketball, Baseball and football is an exersize in futility. Payton had a guy named Michael Jordan to contend with but was one of the best coast to coast players to ever play the game of basketball.