Which is important the defense or Russell Wilson leader.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":1zfw5hhe said:
MizzouHawkGal":1zfw5hhe said:
Is it bad that I don't understand a word this fool says here or at the Webzone? I'm thinking he's a non-English speaker. I need help seriously.
Nope.. IMO not an ESL poster but a webzone troll.
How can someone with broken English spell so well, understand English responses perfectly, use complex grammar at times and know how to post the same topic on opposing fan boards.

I think that most folks here was/are giving him the benefit of the doubt, and erring on the side of decency.
If he is being a pecker head, he is the one that's making an ass out of himself.
One things for sure, he did ask a pretty good question, no interpreter needed.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
He is a webzone poster and asking the question that gets brought up on the webzone constantly. Only it's not a question over there it's a webzone fact that Wilson is just a game manager who sucks in the playoffs and wouldn't be anything without our defense. It's not a coincidence he is asking this question.

Here's the irony that I bet Buzz doesn't get. He is IMO over here trolling. Look at his early post's and he claimed to be a Seahawks fan and only owned up when he was exposed but the reality is he has been treated much better hear than on his own website and definitely getting more attention and actual realistic responses.

Supposedly he does not speak English and is using some sort of translator.

The thing I have gotten out of this thread is actually how much more class the posters on this website have and show. If this were the webzone and a Seahawks fan posting like Buzz does he would have been annihilated and chastised long ago and that is not an exaggeration, even level headed Seahawks posters over there get little to no respect and I have never seen respect shown to a single Seahawks fan the way we do to Box, rlkats, Marvin, Popeye and pretty much all that aren't trolls.

Anthony!

Reaction score
I actually just look at the webzone and it is funny how little they know football over there. In fact this question was asked over there, and as expected a bunch of low brow shots at wilson and the Hacks with no facts to support it. In fact as he did here a thing was mentioned how Wilson supposedly sucks in the playoffs a things the stats and facts clearly show is wrong. Typical Niner site a bunch of blow hards saying nothing.

Vetamur

Reaction score
iigakusei":um4dpe2h said:
Yawn. At least be a touch more creative.

Great, lets insult the new guy whos clearly not a native speaker.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2s9y19r7 said:
He is a webzone poster and asking the question that gets brought up on the webzone constantly. Only it's not a question over there it's a webzone fact that Wilson is just a game manager who sucks in the playoffs and wouldn't be anything without our defense. It's not a coincidence he is asking this question.

Here's the irony that I bet Buzz doesn't get. He is IMO over here trolling. Look at his early post's and he claimed to be a Seahawks fan and only owned up when he was exposed but the reality is he has been treated much better hear than on his own website and definitely getting more attention and actual realistic responses.

The thing I have gotten out of this thread is actually how much more class the posters on this website have and show. If this were the webzone and a Seahawks fan posting like Buzz does he would have been annihilated and chastised long ago and that is not an exaggeration, even level headed Seahawks posters over there get little to no respect and I have never seen respect shown to a single Seahawks fan the way we do to Box, rlkats, Marvin, Popeye and pretty much all that aren't trolls.
Webzone?, hmm, sounds like a good place to stay the hell away from, except if you maybe have a self persecution complex, a low IQ, and looking to match wits with a bunch of fools. :mrgreen:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
scutterhawk":26mrsmik said:
RichNhansom":26mrsmik said:

Webzone?, hmm, sounds like a good place to stay the hell away from, except if you maybe have a self persecution complex, a low IQ, and looking to match wits with a bunch of fools. :mrgreen:

Yeah I'm not a member but the place is pure comedy. You really should be able to find the term "Webzone Fact" in the dictionary. It's a real thing over there.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Isn't this the same guy that said he was autistic and wanted to know why fans go so crazy for the Seahawks?

OP
OP
B

BuZzB28

Reaction score
The Seahawks defense is best the important than wilson. Wilson is luck to have the defense team as best league.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
BuZzB28":wdeia28m said:
The Seahawks defense is best the important than wilson. Wilson is luck to have the defense team as best league.
IF you already believed this, and you weren't just trolling, then why ask others here what they think :roll:
I not argue luck Wilson have defense, but same luck defense have Wilson to compensate defense failures, no? :stirthepot: ...... :rumble: Yes.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I've always felt that the defense was a huge boon to Wilson during his first few years. They kept games close and within striking distance while Wilson figured himself out - for all his awesomeness, it produced efficiency more than scoring.

Now that Wilson is really truly turning the corner as a quarterback (and last year really was that turning point), the defense is going to be less of a must-have thing. But that doesn't mean we should let up with it, not for a moment. Multiple Super Bowl titles will still rely on the goodness of the Legion of Boom.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2eb0icol said:
scutterhawk":2eb0icol said:
RichNhansom":2eb0icol said:

Yeah I'm not a member but the place is pure comedy. You really should be able to find the term "Webzone Fact" in the dictionary. It's a real thing over there.

Same. elguapo in particular is hilarious. Worst of the worst.

And the OP is an admitted troll. On webzone he brags about his troll jobs here.

drdiags

Reaction score
Yes, the defense set the ground-work but it was Wilson who took this team to the next level. When Wilson unseated Flynn and all Seattle media went bonkers he had to put together a second half of that 2012 season to make fans, media and players alike know that he could get it done. If not for some bad WR play in his first start, Wilson wins that epic game in Arizona.

If not for a colossal collapse in Atlanta in the final 31 seconds of the game by the same defense the OP is lauding now, he wins a miraculous, career defining 2nd road playoff victory in his rookie season.

The defense set the stage, but it has always been about Wilson. No one has to like him, but the man gets it done. He may be corny, a little too religious for my taste but he has my respect. I have watched NFL football for over 53 years. I am not sure what he has but he can get it done. Packers NFCCG was not pretty, but he rose up to help this team comeback against insurmountable odds.

The coaches let him and themselves down. Run the ball and all this foolishness about who is more important isn't even brought up. Run the ball, fail to make it, call the last timeout. Now throw/roll-out/throw it away. 4th down for destiny. Nope, the coaches puckered up and tried to get cute.

Anyway, I digress. To me, Wilson has been and remains the most important piece to the current success the Seahawks have enjoyed. Same team, minus Avril and Bennett with TJack couldn't get it done. Though that entire 2012 draft provided several studs that helped put that Lombardi in the VMAC.

dadof3

Reaction score
BuZzB28":2c2vmuls said:
If not webzone be who you be why not be who webzone be?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
dadof3":1zssfwxq said:
BuZzB28":1zssfwxq said:
If not webzone be who you be why not be who webzone be?
Him comprehend not cuz wheels come off him kiddy-Kar.

Latest posts