Which NFC East Team?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Eagles probably. That team is a dumpster fire.

Giants second. That's a very good offense, but that defense is probably the worst in the league. Wilson could put up 400 and 6TDs on them pretty handily. They are like 30th or worse against the pass and rush. Just flat terrible. We can win in a shootout with them.

Dallas. Just because.

Washington. That field scares me.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Eagles.

1) No crap field to deal with (Washington)
2) Bradford vs Eli-Beckham (sometimes hot)
3) Dallas who?

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm most concerned about back to back east coast trips. But if it has to be one of them . . . Seattle sure looked good last time they played in Giants Stadium.

irocdave

Reaction score
el capitan":1h36amt1 said:
I'd be cool with knocking the Redskins down again.

Such a rare opportunity to completely torment an entire franchise (especially one as loathe some as the 'skins), another NFL first. I'm willing to bet no one in the history of the NFL has ever been knocked out of the playoffs 4 times in a row by the same team.

This. The field is better now and it would also be a better game.

Hawks would either curb stomp the Eagles or have so many weird things happen in the game you would swear the game was jinxed, see the eagles victory over the Pats a couple weeks ago.

The Giants have a punchers chance against the Hawks. I really don't like Eli and think he is the luckiest QB to win 2 SB's, but he has that going for him. No D "should" have the Hawks smacking them around but you can just see the media taking the beastquake results and flipping the tables and it becomes SB40 all over again.

NFW Dallas is even conceivable.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Rat":3h2tpwoa said:
Washington. I'm a huge fan of Kirk Cousins and would like to see him lead a team to the playoffs.
^^ THIS.

I would love to see another epic Russell Wilson-Kirk Cousins shootout. There's some history between these two guys.
[youtube]QAkLf6gtueo[/youtube]

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Anyone who wants the Giants are crazy.

They still have a two time winning SB Qb and a very good coach in Coughlin. Playoff football mainly boils down to coaching and the QB. Plus they have ODB. I don't care how weak their defense may or may not be, Eli has proven to be a highly capable QB in big time moments. Plus we'd play them in NY? Don't want any part of that.

Everyone is getting wayyyy to cocky to think that this is a slam dunk win. Giants, much like the Seahawks, should have won at least 4 of their losses this season. In the Patriots game, I think they got screwed with the ODB call, definitely was a catch.

Fortunately, the Redskins look the most likely to nail that division. They have the better conference and division record by one game at the moment. Plus they play Buffalo this weekend while Philly plays Arizona & NY plays Carolina.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I want the toughest game possible. Looks a lot like it would be Washington anyway. I want to see a win that makes us better or shows us our weaknesses so we can shore them up and dance the rest of the way. Fire Tempers Steel.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If any 12s can remember the year before we won the Superbowl, we lost Chris Clemons to that horrible field the Redskins call home.

I'll go as far as to say, had Clemons not have gotten hurt, we would have gone to the NFC championship then who knows what could have happen?! Atlanta barely beat us.

I dont want any of our players to get hurt again, like playing on concrete at FedEx during January.

Id rather play the Eagles. Dont wanna play Eli or Odell, they can be clutch.

Vesuve

Reaction score
RichNhansom":v0mf7uef said:
Anyone but the Redskins. Don't want to play on Fedex field it's more dangerous than any NFL team.

I feel the same way.

I'd rather avoid the Skins at FedEx - although I am very confident *at the moment* - that we could defeat them.

But the Skins seem better than the others in the NFC Least.

Geologic

Reaction score
The team I would like to face the least would be the Giants. When Eli Manning and OBJ are on, they are on. I could imagine it being a shootout like the Steelers if the Seahawks face the Giants.

Latest posts