Which NFCWest team gives you the most worry in our house?

Which NFCWest team gives you the most worry at C-Link?

• 49ers

Votes: 56 68.3%
  • Rams

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Cards

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Veilside

Reaction score
Obviously we have a big game tomorrow, but is there a home division match up that gives you more worry? I'm personally going with the Rams. I felt that way before the Niner game last season and I still feel that way. I was way more worried about the Rams game than the Niner game (though most of that had to do with no Justin Smith). The Rams D-Line gives me nightmares and to go along with that their corners are legit.

OP
OP
Veilside

Veilside

Reaction score
*Sigh* I wasn't hoping you guys wouldn't take the word "fear" too literally but I should have known better. I'll change it.

seattlesportsfan24

Reaction score
I could be wrong but isn't the Rams game the last game of the year? We'll have the division wrapped up by early December. No need to worry about that one :p

Cartire

Reaction score
>Rams
>Ever winning last game of the season at the Clink

pick one and only one

9ers are the only legit threat.
Cards could upset
Rams cant win game 17. They dont know how too. They let CW beat them.

OP
OP
Veilside

Veilside

Reaction score
I guess I should have been more descriptive. I meant without taking into account of schedule. Just the strength of the team over all.

Also, talking about the Rams being beat by CW is like talking about us getting stomped by the Steelers last time we played them and thinking that has an relevance to our strength now.

Cartire

Reaction score
Veilside":2kbpoqma said:
I guess I should have been more descriptive. I meant without taking into account of schedule. Just the strength of the team over all.

Also, talking about the Rams being beat by CW is like talking about us getting stomped by the Steelers last time we played them and thinking that has an relevance to our strength now.

See rams week 17 2012 for more relevance. It was then and is now, Bradford, the long lost first rounder who has been as relevant as Trent Green. Being scared of the shows your weakness. I assume now that sitting and peeing go hand and hand with you. ;)

rjdriver

Reaction score
Niners are by far the superior talent compared to the Rams and Cards. I get the any given Sunday thing and perhaps a lack of emotion against the other two, but it has to be the Niners. They are the defending NFC champs, they have the best O line in the business and a talented, athletic QB. Don't get how anyone would vote for the other two.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
I was going to vote the Denver Broncos…

But then I realized …

IT’S NOT 1986….

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I'm not sure I thought the rams defense was spectacular in the last game we played against them.
Unless you think we were only half playing that day, I think their defense is legit, (this of course with NOTHING else) to base it on other then that game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":22l0io90 said:
I'm not sure I thought the rams defense was spectacular in the last game we played against them.

6 sacks on a slippery QB like Wilson in OUR house and you're not sure their defense was spectacular? Come on, dude; give some credit where credit is due, IMO.

OP
OP
Veilside

Veilside

Reaction score
Cartire":2vy4rbt8 said:
Veilside":2vy4rbt8 said:

See rams week 17 2012 for more relevance. It was then and is now, Bradford, the long lost first rounder who has been as relevant as Trent Green. Being scared of the shows your weakness. I assume now that sitting and peeing go hand and hand with you. ;)

Your assumptions show your ignorance. The whole point of this poll was so we could passive aggressively stick it to all the Niner fans that keep coming on. What better way to do that than to show them that collectively we don't even think they're the next best team in the division (whether we feel that way or not). If you think about it, whether they would admit it or not it would drive them nuts. But not enough people caught on so whatever lol

kearly

Reaction score
IIRC, Sam Bradford has averaged less than 1 TD per game in his career against the Seahawks. Last season, he had 1 total TD against Seattle in two games.

The 49ers worry me the most, even though I think Seattle has the matchup advantage, and not just at home. I respect Harbaugh's ability to create problems with clever schemes and game plans. That first game last year he obliterated us on the ground with a unique rushing attack Seattle was not prepared for. I am a little worried that history could repeat tomorrow night, but at least this game is in Seattle, so the Seahawks might overcome Harbaugh's genius anyway.

Latest posts