Which Seahawk Player Annoys You The Most ?

Rob12

Reaction score
McGruff":2tkg6s4h said:
Rob12":2tkg6s4h said:
Wow dude. Biggest exaggeration I have ever seen on the Internet in my life. You're really spewing some major BS here.

If this is irony, its hilarious. If its not, its even MORE hilarious.

:)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Heyseed":1wajcs94 said:
Robert Turbin getting knocked down seemingly easy annoys me the most.

To be fair, watching Lynch run over people for five years has spoiled us, Turbin is no different than every other back in the NFL except Lynch and Peterson, has a hard time breaking tackles.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Rob12":6js1xvpw said:
Anthony!":6js1xvpw said:
WilsonMVP":6js1xvpw said:
Spin Doctor":6js1xvpw said:
I may hate his public personality, but I believe everything that I have said about Wilson are completely valid arguments. Ultimately I see him as a good QB, but I think he needs to show more than he has shown to deserve a contract larger than Aaron Rodgers. He is not asked to do much in this system, and does leave a lot to be desired. On the other hand he does so many things well.

I like what the guy does on the field, but I have to vomit in my mouth a little bit when I hear him speak. It reminds me a politician. I think many other people feel the same way about Wilson.

Just a quick point...Rodgers at this point in his career had 59 passes 1TD and 1INT, sat behind a HOF QB in Favre and learned the position for 3 years, and played in a way worse division defensively than Wilson has. Even his first 3 years starting he had QB ratings of 93.8, 103.2, and 101.2 with 28 TDs twice and 30 TD once. To me, that is very similar to wilson considering he also had 300 or so more passes in that stretch of time.

Dude you wasting your time, some here will never be a Wilson guy. Some hate him with a passion, and will always have something negative to say, no facts just factless negativity.

Wow dude. Biggest exaggeration I have ever seen on the Internet in my life. You're really spewing some major BS here.

Dude you might try reading some of the stuff posted here some of those haters are right her eon this board.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
inda2o6":15g0hyrq said:
My choice is Anthony McCoy. Somehow he always gets re-signed. He always dropped easy passes. Last season it was James Carpenter and his minimum 1 holding call per game that had me asking why he was in the game.

Always? He's been resigned twice to cheap one year deals.

I'm glad a player who has suffered two season ending knee injuries annoys you. But Its not like he's costing much, the Seahawks are probably taking a flyer on him for system know how and backend competition. He might not be worth anything as a receiver but he might have value as a blocking TE. Until Graham shows what he can do, I would put McCoy slight notch above Graham,
Willson, Helfet, and Allen in the blocking department based on size and ability before McCoys injury.

Its not saying much but there is some value in McCoy if he can stay healthy and transform himself into a more consistent blocker.

Hawkintent

Reaction score
I don't see what is so weird about being "annoyed" by Russell Wilson. QB's in general are annoying to me. It doesn't mean he is hated or that I think his performance on the field and community are lacking. There aren't any other QB's I would rather have on the Hawks than him. He is a great role model and dependable on the field. Yet he is annoying to me.

...and don't use Kaepernick as a comparison to him to prove Wilson isn't annoying ... that's just disrespectful to Wilson

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hawkintent":v0nr67r4 said:
I don't see what is so weird about being "annoyed" by Russell Wilson. QB's in general are annoying to me. It doesn't mean he is hated or that I think his performance on the field and community are lacking. There aren't any other QB's I would rather have on the Hawks than him. He is a great role model and dependable on the field. Yet he is annoying to me.

...and don't use Kaepernick as a comparison to him to prove Wilson isn't annoying ... that's just disrespectful to Wilson

Because the reason for being annoyed with Wilson is because he is to nice a guy or is to PC. Really?

Hawkintent

Reaction score
It's just a personal thing for me I guess. I always felt more comfortable with friends with flaws in the open rather than the squeaky clean image. I guess it just makes you feel like you know them better or can relate. Because at the same time I like that he is a good guy and PC especially as the QB.

I love hearing Bennett's take on issues, or the entertainment from some of the other brash players.

And maybe it is just that I live in the Bay Area and many niner fans say good things about Wilson and I just have to go against that.

I don't know "annoy" is a simple word and not a deep rooted hateful term for me.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
kearly":2v1qaz7q said:
On the field: Derrick Coleman. And also sometimes KJ Wright in certain matchups.
Off the field: Whichever Seahawk is on twitter at the moment.

Hmmm... I'm not so 'annoyed' with how anybody plays, though I do get disappointed with certain player in that regard.

Derrick Coleman annoyed me once, but not for how he plays, I remember when Pete was grab-assiing with some of the special teamers, sticking them with his arms in a playful manner, sort of getting them in the mind set to go hit someone. Coleman shoved the old man so hard I thought he was gonna break some bones. He's either socially inept, or just a jerk...not sure which.

The player that is MOST annoying to me is Christine Michael, because I truly believe he's not seriously putting in the work to improve. He's leaning on his natural abilities, as Tate did at one time, but Tate finally 'got it.' Looks like Michael won't smell the coffee until he's off our roster.

kearly

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":2tytc7tw said:
Russell Wilson, everything the guy says is a cliche. He also puts off a Shaun Alexander "holier than thou" vibe. To be fair he does do good in the community and he is a decent player, it's just much of his public persona comes off as fake, and contrived to me.

I respect the honesty, even knowing how people would react to this opinion.

kearly

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3hb2q8v5 said:
Hmmm... I'm not so 'annoyed' with how anybody plays, though I do get disappointed with certain player in that regard.

Derrick Coleman annoyed me once, but not for how he plays, I remember when Pete was grab-assiing with some of the special teamers, sticking them with his arms in a playful manner, sort of getting them in the mind set to go hit someone. Coleman shoved the old man so hard I thought he was gonna break some bones. He's either socially inept, or just a jerk...not sure which.

The player that is MOST annoying to me is Christine Michael, because I truly believe he's not seriously putting in the work to improve. He's leaning on his natural abilities, as Tate did at one time, but Tate finally 'got it.' Looks like Michael won't smell the coffee until he's off our roster.

What I find annoying is when it is plainly apparent that a guy just can't play in the NFL, or he can't play a certain role, yet the powers that be keep trotting him out there. For the mariners, we've seen this for years with guys like Richie Weeks, Willie Bloomquist, etc. Players that are actively making the team worse and could be easily and cheaply replaced at any time, yet they stay and they keep playing. Nothing is more annoying than seeing the team make itself worse for no good reason.

Derrick Coleman just isn't any good and when Seattle grabbed a random dude off the street to replace him last year, it was a noticeable improvement. And it's not like Tukuafu is a stud FB, he just seems like one compared to Coleman. And yet, Coleman is still probably going to make the next 53 man roster. It's annoying.

In fairness to Wright, he is a good player in the right situations, so for me it's annoying to see him put in position to fail (covering TEs or being asked to cover ground against speedy runners) so often.

kearly

Reaction score
The thread title specifically mentions "player" which would disqualify the twelves from consideration. Yet so many have mentioned the 12s anyway. I think it's awesome, actually. At least we are being honest about how annoying we are. It's not just the other 31 fanbases that have noticed.

Anthony!

Reaction score
kearly":6t4m731n said:
The thread title specifically mentions "player" which would disqualify the twelves from consideration. Yet so many have mentioned the 12s anyway. I think it's awesome, actually. At least we are being honest about how annoying we are. It's not just the other 31 fanbases that have noticed.

To Quote Charlie Daniels, "we may do a little bit of fighting amongst ourselves, but you outsiders best leave us alone".

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Michael Bennett is an insufferable idiot. Been saying that since he was rude to my kid.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Baldwin, going back to when he complained about fans asking for autographs at hotels on the road.

Dude, it's a TV show and you are one of the stars. You think it's annoying being bugged by fans? It's worse if no one cares.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
For people "annoyed" by Wilson's interviews because he's "fake" I ask you, was he being "fake" when his dad was preparing him with interviews as a teenager? Should he have told his dad to screw off, turned his flat-brimmed cap to the side, and thrown in a bunch of "ummms" and "whatevers"? Would he be more "real" to you now? Given everything we know about his past, Russell is being as real as he could be.

I don't understand what is "fake" about a young man seeing greatness for his future and taking necessary steps to be ready when the opportunity arrived. I don't understand what's "fake" about him following through once he's in a position to capitalize on his abilities. I do understand those kids who harass their peers for trying to get good grades. It's called deflection and it's used to overcompensate for insufficiencies one doesn't have the skills to overcome. It's immature and therefore somewhat understandable in children. In adults it's pathetic, or to borrow a word from one such famously chided scholar, Richard Sherman, "sorry".

On one hand we have people glorifying the good old days when teenagers and young 20-somethings were held accountable and considered to be young adults with all the responsibilities that entails. On the other hand are people annoyed with a young man who is in control of his life, completely and relentlessly responsible, media savvy, and at the top of his profession.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD GETS AT LEAST THREE OF THESE:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

And I don't use those often.

Are the same people feeling "annoyed" the ones who complain about other people who get "offended"? Are they the same ones who can't stand the Twitterverse's "fake moral outrage"? Because it all seems useless, silly, petty, and small. Is picking on others, or letting them "annoy" you, not a sign of weakness anymore?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Basis4day":1xwmnzsd said:
Donn2390":1xwmnzsd said:
Just because they are big, strong, talented, and very wealthy, they're still immature children. You must remember, most of these players are in their 20's and far from grown up and mature. Which one of you can honestly say you were a mature adult before you were 30?
It's even worse for these guys because they have had their collective azzes kissed all their lives and never had to grow up and be responsible for their actions.. Rich and talented doesn't make you a man...!!
Every time I get upset by some players actions, I have to stop and remember we're dealing with kids...

Something about growing up in Compton or North Oakland doesn't seem all sunshine and roses to me.

No kidding...

I know the team (and most teams I suspect) have rookie symposiums when they first draft the players. Not sure how much more any given team does along the lines of making these kids aware of the pitfalls they could find themselves in, but more would always be better.

Oh, and to the topic at hand, and I've gotta go with Baldwin. Hope he pulls his head out this season.