Which Seahawk Player Annoys You The Most ?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Anthony!":8towhyxj said:
Hawkintent":8towhyxj said:
I don't see what is so weird about being "annoyed" by Russell Wilson. QB's in general are annoying to me. It doesn't mean he is hated or that I think his performance on the field and community are lacking. There aren't any other QB's I would rather have on the Hawks than him. He is a great role model and dependable on the field. Yet he is annoying to me.

...and don't use Kaepernick as a comparison to him to prove Wilson isn't annoying ... that's just disrespectful to Wilson

Because the reason for being annoyed with Wilson is because he is to nice a guy or is to PC. Really?

I am annoyed with Wilson because of you.

cacksman

Reaction score
McGruff":3p2z3wfi said:
Donn2390":3p2z3wfi said:
Just because they are big, strong, talented, and very wealthy, they're still immature children. You must remember, most of these players are in their 20's and far from grown up and mature. Which one of you can honestly say you were a mature adult before you were 30?
It's even worse for these guys because they have had their collective azzes kissed all their lives and never had to grow up and be responsible for their actions.. Rich and talented doesn't make you a man...!!
Every time I get upset by some players actions, I have to stop and remember we're dealing with kids...

Bull . . . and I would add to that word if my conscience didn't prevent me.

I'm going to rant here. Forgive me. I am sick of adult men in particular being called "kids" and their behavior excused on that account. We have to either start holding young men accountable or the age of adulthood will continue to be pushed back. They don't need us fans to excuse their poor behavior. They need us to call them out and up to a higher standard.

When I was 25 I was married, about to be a father, working fulltime and volunteering my time and energy outside of my family and work place. So were most of my friends. We were responsible, contributing citizens. And I am not THAT much older than these guys.

I know some of them have come from bad backgrounds, and I am sympathetic to the reality of arrested development in many of those situations. I also know that they had access of adult mentors in the form of coaches, counselors, pastors and countless others. At any point in their lives, in fact at every point in all of our lives, we face a choice whether we are going to live to gratify our instant desires and express our infant emotions, or whether we are going live for something greater. Whether that is reputation, legacy, God, or something else is up to them to decide, but they have to decide. And at 24, 25, 26 years old you ought to be able to make that choice and be held accountable to it.

Sorry for the rant. I work with youth and young adults on a daily basis, and the lack of maturity allowed in our culture, especially in young men, is appalling and only contributes to their immaturity. When you graduate from high school, and especially college, its time to put down the Xbox controller, turn off twitter, and pick up a book, get a job, and grow up. Be a man, not a boy.

I'm sorry but I don't see the correlation.

These players play a game for a living, make a ton of money, and have fun when they're not "working". That's the lifestyle. Asking these players to be completely politically correct on social media, interviews, etc is just asking too much.

cacksman

Reaction score
pmedic920":sk5ci0z5 said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12981330/seattle-seahawks-dl-michael-bennett-wants-new-contract-skips-otas

For the love of god, can we make some sort of rule to not link Terry Blount articles on these forums?

pmedic920

Reaction score

two dog

Reaction score
trharder":3cq4h64c said:
iigakusei":3cq4h64c said:
Baldwin. Not impressed with "dumping" the ball in the SB and tired of his no respect card. Give it a rest.
Baldwin would be my first choice as well, and for the same reasons.

My second choice is my favorite player on the Seahawks and also my favorite player in the NFL. That would be Russell Wilson. I find him to be a boring and annoying interview. Otherwise I'm a "homer", "fanboy", "apologist" for RW. I know that is weird.

Bennett doesn't bother me for some reason, even though I can see the point of everyone who has dished on him. He was saying similar things when interviewed right after we beat the Broncos in the SB and the confetti was still flying. He has a short window to make his fortune before he will be just a normal civilian like the rest of us.

Short window hell. If a person with a lick of sense made $8 million in one year,
they would never have to work the rest of their life. That is, if they could tolerate
a Lexus and four bedrooms instead of Ferraris and lakeside mansions.

Bennett is a smart guy and I think a lot of what he says is not so much from conviction
but as a way to put the needle in. He seems to enjoy saying things that will annoy
people....... He is wildly successful.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The most interesting thing about this thread is that it discourages the least judgmental people from commenting by its very nature.

IMO, we don't know enough about any of these players to comment on whether they are "annoying."

Anthony!

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2aqdra2q said:
Anthony!":2aqdra2q said:
Hawkintent":2aqdra2q said:
I don't see what is so weird about being "annoyed" by Russell Wilson. QB's in general are annoying to me. It doesn't mean he is hated or that I think his performance on the field and community are lacking. There aren't any other QB's I would rather have on the Hawks than him. He is a great role model and dependable on the field. Yet he is annoying to me.

...and don't use Kaepernick as a comparison to him to prove Wilson isn't annoying ... that's just disrespectful to Wilson

Because the reason for being annoyed with Wilson is because he is to nice a guy or is to PC. Really?

Glad I could help.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Simon and Ricardo for the stupid crap they get penalties for.
Simon for crapping the bed in XLIX and his appologists polishing that turd of a performance.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Can a mod please fix the title of this thread? The lack of a question mark is bad enough, but the lack of an "s" in Annoy is killing me.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":vtmv37cz said:
bmorepunk":vtmv37cz said:
Can a mod please fix the title of this thread? The lack of a question mark is bad enough, but the lack of an "s" in Annoy is killing me.

FIFY

All is now right in the world.

grizbob

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2thrlai9 said:

That should be OP's job as he's the one that suffers from illiteracy ;) also given many of the remarks he coulda pluralized player :mrgreen:

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Anthony!":1ig8aq4x said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1ig8aq4x said:
Anthony!":1ig8aq4x said:
Hawkintent":1ig8aq4x said:

Glad I could help.

You couldn't help yourself into a factually true fact with factual evidence that proves the truth to be fact.